Windows 10: Please make it easy to file a complaint

Discus and support Please make it easy to file a complaint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I find it weird that filing a complaint against Microsoft is a pain in the ****. This is not customer friendly... This is my comlaint: Hi I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Add_Complaint_Section, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Please make it easy to file a complaint

I find it weird that filing a complaint against Microsoft is a pain in the ****. This is not customer friendly...

This is my comlaint:

Hi I would like to file a complaint. When updating windows I was not able to use my touchpad anymore. I know this is a driver problem and going back to a previous driver version fixed the problem. However, I am handy with computers, anyone that isn't would probably not know what a driver is, how to access it and that going back a previous version helps. Not to mention that you have to do all this with your keyboard, which many people are not familiar with as well. Also, having driver applications/programs (the most obvious way of changing driver settings) don't work as they are unable to be controlled from a keyboard. So please fix this problem. A touchpad on a laptop should work after updating, it should not be a pain in the **** to fix this problem yourself.

Sincerely,

Gavin

:)

Add_Complaint_Section, Nov 30, 2019
  2. roverrdh Win User

Easy File Converter

Hi Reinald,

I've done as you suggested several times and Easy File Converter is still there every time I try to access a particular website. I can't access the website without opening Easy File Converter. Suggestions?

roverrdh, Nov 30, 2019
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Please make it easy to file a complaint :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Please make it easy to file a complaint :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Please make it easy to file a complaint :) )

locutus12, Nov 30, 2019
  4. Please make it easy to file a complaint

Restoring a Windows Easy Transfer .mig file to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

Restoring a .MIG file using Windows Easy Transfer won’t work from an x64 to an x86 Operating system.

Download USMT4 MigRecover Utility
    here
    and follow the below steps:

• Download the MigRecover Utility for USMT4 from one of the links above
    • Extract the downloaded archive to a desired location
    • Start by renaming the .MIG file to SaveData.MIG
    • Create a destination folder for the extracted “raw” files
    • Open an elevated command prompt (right-click – Run as Administrator)
    • Browse to the desired folder location containing “MigRecover.exe”
    • Type the following command: MigRecover.exe [.MIG file location] [Destination folder].

As Easy Transfer is not available in Windows 10, I suggest you to try recovering your files from Windows.old folder. As upgrading from Windows create a Windows.old folder in the drive where operating system resides.

I suggest you to refer to the below given Windows article and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/windows-easy-transfer-is-not-available-in-windows-10

Refer to the suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa June 19, 2015 in the following link:

How to manually backup and restore your files

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Deepak..Raghav, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Please make it easy to file a complaint

1. Please make it easy to file a complaint - Similar Threads - Please easy file

2. How to make a complaint to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a complaint to Microsoft?: Hi,I am a home user who purchased windows Windows 7 retail and then 8 upgrades. This was transfered to a digital license when I upgraded to 10 and 11 in turn.I have updated my BIOS and RAM and now windows is not activated. It reports 'Windows reported that the hardware of...
  3. How to make a complaint to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a complaint to Microsoft?: Hi,I am a home user who purchased windows Windows 7 retail and then 8 upgrades. This was transfered to a digital license when I upgraded to 10 and 11 in turn.I have updated my BIOS and RAM and now windows is not activated. It reports 'Windows reported that the hardware of...
  4. File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport

File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport: I opened a ticket with Microsoft ProSupport and of course had to pay the $500 one time support fee. This was Thur, 7/26/2023 and we still have not heard a thing from them. Even after 6 emails to the support ticket and 5 calls back to them to inquire about the status. Each...
  5. File a Complaint for BitLocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File a Complaint for BitLocker: Hello,I'd like to know how to file a complaint for this BitLocker feature that has now locked me out of my PC. Before you ask, no, I do not have the Recovery Key Password. I did not ask for this feature nor do I remember ever setting it up for my PC.As I've heard, setting up...
  6. File a Complaint for BitLocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File a Complaint for BitLocker: Hello,I'd like to know how to file a complaint for this BitLocker feature that has now locked me out of my PC. Before you ask, no, I do not have the Recovery Key Password. I did not ask for this feature nor do I remember ever setting it up for my PC.As I've heard, setting up...
  7. File a Complaint for BitLocker

8. FILE A COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FILE A COMPLAINT: Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against Microsoft? I can’t find a legit phone number to voice my concerns with a live agent. I have sent direct messages via FB and Twitter, sent email messages and provided survey feedback, in an effort to voice my concerns.I would...
  9. Make things easy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make things easy: Spending a good chunk of your life using Start is way overrated; make the always-at-your-fingertips taskbar your focus... Tip #927: Pin Settings and This PC icons to the taskbar and make use of the Applications window Jumplist. [ATTACH] AND [ATTACH] -->[ATTACH] Cheers, Drew...
  10. HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT: HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between). I've seen countless questions on it but have been continued to only to redirection. NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEM. I am...