Windows 10: please make my computer faster

Discus and support please make my computer faster in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please make my computer faster... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mukundshah, Oct 1, 2018.

1. please make my computer faster

please make my computer faster

:)

mukundshah, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 1, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

1. please make my computer faster - Similar Threads - please computer faster

2. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  3. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  4. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I make my computer faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my computer faster?: I have a Dell Vostro 3360, 8 years old with 6 gbs of ram and it has a core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz. This computer had windows 7 pro I am not sure as I had updated it to windows 10 a long time back. and it was working perfectly fine, but I updated it to windows 10 and now it...
  6. How do I make my computer faster?

How do I make my computer faster?: I have a Dell Vostro 3360, 8 years old with 6 gbs of ram and it has a core i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz. This computer had windows 7 pro I am not sure as I had updated it to windows 10 a long time back. and it was working perfectly fine, but I updated it to windows 10 and now it...
  7. How do I make my computer faster?

8. How to make my pc run faster?

How to make my pc run faster?: My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-pc-run-faster/0a2c10f5-98a6-4329-aa0e-ac936526f61a
  9. How to make my laptop faster?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make my laptop faster?: My lpt is win 10 with 4 gb ram 200gb ,64gb virtual ram ,with core i3.How to make my laptop faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-laptop-faster/9988d64a-4868-4783-9ab5-51646793d435
  10. how to make computer faster

how to make computer faster: My computer is soooooooooooo slow. I try to scroll down on a page and hardly moves, so sick of how it seems sticky and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-computer-faster/ff08f42e-dc6f-4000-ab2e-c38b116ca41a