Windows 10: Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After...

Discus and support Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, Greetings! I have to say that I am very disappointed like every other person facing the same issue, Your windows 10 product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by anonymouszx34, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After...

Dear Microsoft Team,

Greetings!

I have to say that I am very disappointed like every other person facing the same issue, Your windows 10 product is becoming worse day by day.

After your recent updates, My system has become very slow and the main issue is that the login screen is very delayed it causes big productivity issue because it takes around 5 minutes or more to just log into my user account,

My system was running perfectly but after some window 10 updates, this issue has begun.

I have also watched many videos concerning the same issue, it means that millions of people may be affected because youtube videos regarding these are having lacs of views.

Unfortunately, all the solutions on troubleshooting websites and on youtube are useless.

Please check the issue with your last 3 or 4 updates and I advise you to do a quality check before rolling out these windows updates to the general public.

I am using a core i3 laptop with 6GB RAM, its a mid-generation laptop consisting of 2.30 GHz, 64-bit operating system x64 based processor. Its a A series fujitsu laptop.

I know that my system is not high-end but em sure that a lot of people who are having the same issue have the latest systems.

Please take this seriously as it gives a negative impression about your products, em a fan of windows because I can learn and do a lot of things, but issues like this badly affect all people like me.

For the readers, please do not comment me the solution, em tired of trying everything, This message is for only Microsoft.

I know many people will recommend uninstalling updates but that will cause issues like security holes and future update support.

Thank you

:)

anonymouszx34, Jun 30, 2020
  2. NaelAmer Win User

Windows 10 Very Slow Login

Hi Arul,

What's with the slow login and unlocking in Windows 10? We're still suffering with the issue, we're using high end PCs, overclocked ones with SSDs and paid that much for speed, and Windows 10 comes to slow down our machines?!

Please raise this issue to higher level management or someone who can take a real step in fixing the issue ASAP.

Thank you.

NaelAmer, Jun 30, 2020
  3. mora67 Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After... [​IMG]

mora67, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After...

Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue

I have an issue where there is a huge delay between the lock screen (the screen where you have a background and time) and the login screen (the screen with an account picture and dialog box to input the
    password).

I tap/press any key/click on the lock screen and it takes so much time to load the login screen, sometimes the lock screen reappears after 10-15 seconds or so before i can tap again to try to go to the
    login screen.

I've tried the following to fix the issue

• Disabled widows spotlight
    • Disabled lock screen
    • Performed Clean Boot
    • Tried Safe Mode
    • Turned off startup services
    • tried sfc command
    My Windows 10 version is 1903 and is fully updated as of the time of publishing this post. I have pin set up to login.

It's definitely not because of the old or slow hardware because

1. On a much older hardware the startup might be slow but this problem doesn't exist.
    2. After once i login successfully and lock the computer (start+L), the issue's still there. That is about 30 seconds waiting time between lock screen and login screen.
    I'm really looking forward to all your solutions.

ramansgdeep, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After...

1. Please Microsoft Fix This With Your Windows 10, Very Delayed And Slow Login Screen After... - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft Fix

2. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager": Problem: There seems to be a delay when windows tries to go from the lock screen to the login screen about 5 minutes!. The computer belongs to a business and I was told not to update or restore it. Attempts at solving the problem: I've tried the following to fix the...
  3. Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen to Login Screen delay "please wait for Local Session Manager": Problem: There seems to be a delay when windows tries to go from the lock screen to the login screen about 5 minutes!. The computer belongs to a business and I was told not to update or restore it. Attempts at solving the problem: I've tried the following to fix the...
  4. Solved: Very Slow Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Solved: Very Slow Login: After hours of searching without finding a solution, I resolved the slow login 12 minutes.My solution was to delete the files in the user account under the "AppData\Temp" directory."C:\Users\"User Account Name"\AppData\Local\Temp\*.*"Login is back to seconds....
  5. Delay before Windows login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delay before Windows login screen: This started recently on both desktop and laptop. I imagine it's some software I either installed or updated, but can't seem to figure it out. After BIOS screen and boot, when display would [normally] immediately go to Windows 10 login, it hangs on black screen (monitors...
  6. Hello Login Very Slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hello Login Very Slow: I'm a good ol' country boy and I'm prone to ramble for a spell before I get to the point, but I like to set the context before jumpin' into the mud. So, if you have the patience, continue reading. I just built my first new PC from scratch (specs in profile) and installed...
  7. User Login very Slow after updates

User Login very Slow after updates: I'm experiencing very slow login on one of my user accounts. It's a recent issue, probably due to some update. I searched online for solutions, removed all startup programs and non-essential services, ran the "sfc /scannow" command, switched from a Microsoft account to a...
  8. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  9. Login Screen is very Delayed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login Screen is very Delayed: Whenever I go to log in on Windows 10 I have to wait multiple minutes in order to enter my password to log in. Whenever I manage to actually enter my password a Microsoft .NET Framework window shows up saying that an unhandled exception has occurred in your application. The...
  10. Very slow login after awhile

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow login after awhile: Hi, since a clean install of windows 10 the login is very slow but that happens after awhile. When I create a new user and copy all my files to that user everything is fine and fast but after awhile without installing anything or changing the system the login takes...