Windows 10: Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail...

Discus and support Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; It's not nice to have an e-mail for a 8 years old girl. Only to have the parental controls when she uses my PC. Is there any way for implementing... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ferranvilaro, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail...

It's not nice to have an e-mail for a 8 years old girl.

Only to have the parental controls when she uses my PC.

Is there any way for implementing this in windows 10

I think you don't have an answer.

Sad

:)

ferranvilaro, Jan 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail...

1. Please Microsoft, how can I add my daughter in my Windows 10, without creating a mail... - Similar Threads - Please Microsoft add

2. How can I recover my daughters account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I recover my daughters account?: I am trying to add my daughters account to my family using her phone number. I can successfully send the code notification to her phone however when she is promoted to sign in it says the phone number is associated to a Microsoft account that is not hers. We cannot secure her...
  3. How can I recover my daughters account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my daughters account?: I am trying to add my daughters account to my family using her phone number. I can successfully send the code notification to her phone however when she is promoted to sign in it says the phone number is associated to a Microsoft account that is not hers. We cannot secure her...
  4. How can I recover my daughters account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?: I am following all the instructions on how to add my child's Microsoft account to a laptop with Windows 10 so she can log in and I can manage screen time under the Family Safety app but can't see the "Family & other people" options in settings following the online...
  6. How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?: I am following all the instructions on how to add my child's Microsoft account to a laptop with Windows 10 so she can log in and I can manage screen time under the Family Safety app but can't see the "Family & other people" options in settings following the online...
  7. How do I add my daughter's Microsoft account to a Windows 10 device?

8. How can I change my daughter's account country?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change my daughter's account country?: Everytime I log to my daughter's account she's 6 years old, I'm asked to confirm that I'm her tutor. As part of the validation process I have to log into my account but at the end of the validation process I get an error message without any details. I'm guessing this error...
  9. How can I change my daughter's account country?

How can I change my daughter's account country?: Everytime I log to my daughter's account she's 6 years old, I'm asked to confirm that I'm her tutor. As part of the validation process I have to log into my account but at the end of the validation process I get an error message without any details. I'm guessing this error...
  10. How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail

How can I create folders in Windows 10 Mail: All I have is the "Inbox" folder. There is no '+' sign showing allowing me to create additional folders. I've updated "Mail and Calendar" as one site suggested, still no change. What do I need to do in order to be able to add folders to my Inbox. All I want to do is...