Windows 10: Please need some special advice for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version on my laptop.

Discus and support Please need some special advice for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version on my laptop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Two days ago i installed Windows 10 on my MacBook Air2. I got this apps on Google Serch and boot my computer and installed. But today evening I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A S M Rohol Amin, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Please need some special advice for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version on my laptop.

Hi,

Two days ago i installed Windows 10 on my MacBook Air2. I got this apps on Google Serch and boot my computer and installed. But today evening I access my Microsoft Store for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version and already accept payment with PayPal. Sorry for that.. later I seen this upgrade version not installed my computer and this moment my computer were hanged. Till now i could'nt installed that Upgrade. [Hard Drive: 128, RAM: 8 GB, MacBook Air2 2017 later]

How can I fixed it? Please help. Thanks.

:)

A S M Rohol Amin, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade rant..

The free space shouldn't prevent you from upgrading to built 1607. I manually upgraded my own laptop which had only 9gigs free space left on the system drive.

I unzipped the Windows 10 Pro anniversary edition ISO on my D drive, and started the upgrade process from there. At one point the installer complained about not having enough free space on the main drive, i just had to point it to the D drive to proceed to the next step. Now the rollback installation is stored there and doesn't clog up the C drive anymore.

In your case you could insert a large sdcard to act as the required rollback drive, i'm pretty sure it would do the trick.

Oh and by the way, if you want to further compress your System files:
    • do a search Command Prompt, right-click it, and select Run as administrator.
    • Type COMPACT.EXE /CompactOS:always and hit Enter.
    You'll will gain anything from 2 to 4 gigs free space after it's done.

blobster21, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Please need some special advice for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version on my laptop.

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Please need some special advice for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version on my laptop.

1. Please need some special advice for Upgrade Windows 10 Pro version on my laptop. - Similar Threads - Please need special

2. Please need some advice to my setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please need some advice to my setup: I got my 2nd monitor today and I connect it via HDMI cable. Restart the PC and everything went well however it is registered as the main one with no difference. When I open application it will open on the 2nd one as well. I dont know proper settings on it....
  3. Please need some advice to my setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please need some advice to my setup: I got my 2nd monitor today and I connect it via HDMI cable. Restart the PC and everything went well however it is registered as the main one with no difference. When I open application it will open on the 2nd one as well. I dont know proper settings on it....
  4. Please need some advice to my setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need some advice on encrypting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some advice on encrypting in Windows 10: TLDR: Can a PC with multiple HDDs and SSDs and 3 installations of Windows 10 be configured and encrypted so that the 3 instances of Windows 10 are totally unaware of each other and inaccessible either by myself or anyone else and only be accessible when booted into? I've...
  6. Need some help and advice, please and thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help and advice, please and thanks: submitted by /u/gowashyourmilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrrxd/need_some_help_and_advice_please_and_thanks/
  7. I need some advice please

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I need some advice please: I'm shopping for a new laptop and I wonder if it's a good to pay extra the nvidia rtx 2070 instead of nvidia gtx 1650 ti? Thank you I would appreciate you opinion win 19042. 630 170618
  8. I need some advice?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need some advice?: Well, I have been programming a bot for GTA Online for a while now. This allows you to stay online, create single lobbies and mute the GTA window. My question: Can I get in trouble for that, because I basically exploit security holes. Be a bit scared after what happened to...
  9. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  10. Need AV Advice please?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need AV Advice please?: Hello *Smile I am new to MS Windows, came from Linux and MacOS background. What is a FREE Anti-Virus program I can run on Windows 10 that is popular and reliable and credible? Thank you *Smile 25929