Windows 10: Please Please Please help

Discus and support Please Please Please help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kapilsekhri, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Please Please Please help

Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com.

They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows.

When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating.

Error in installing update 1803.

I talked with them they said talk directly to Microsoft as we have provided the original key.

But I found that databases of that windows are cracked one. Error removal tool did not work on that errors.

I go to Microsoft.com and download and installed new Evolution version.

There is no error in this windows and it's version is 1809.

But the key they provided is not working in it.

I have told them about this error.

They gave me new key, but still that one is not working.

I searched Microsoft Customer Care number and Call, They asked me to provide more information Partner Id and Support ID with Windows Key, But they are not giving me this information, now I asked them to directly talk to Microsoft and give them what secret information they need if you can't provide that to me, but still snapdeal.com is not helping till now.

Please help me on this matter.

:)

kapilsekhri, Feb 11, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 11, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please Please Please help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please Please Please help :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Please Please Please help

1. Please Please Please help - Similar Threads - Please Please Please

2. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  3. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  4. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE: my laptop won't open, I accidentally spilled water please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-please/b862b960-f79b-4f8c-a6d5-cbffa8c6a5dd
  6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE: my laptop won't open, I accidentally spilled water please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-please/b862b960-f79b-4f8c-a6d5-cbffa8c6a5dd
  7. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

8. Please please I need help

Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  9. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958
  10. Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE

Help please FILE NOT RUNNING HELP PLEASE: HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-file-not-running-help-please/5c73495d-ac8d-445b-8136-eeb0dbfb0958