Windows 10: Please provide me with a registry key. Windows 1809

Discus and support Please provide me with a registry key. Windows 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidently deleted the registry entry under this location. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ClipSVC I have Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roland123, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Roland123 Win User

Please provide me with a registry key. Windows 1809

I accidently deleted the registry entry under this location. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ClipSVC

I have Windows 10 64-bit Version 1809.

I just need the default registry entry. If you know how to export a registry key it would be great help.

:)

Roland123, Dec 26, 2018

2. Windows Registry Key

Does anyone know which registry key(s) report(s) to software which OS you are running?

Thermopylae_480, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Windows Registry Key

Why do you want to know - having some annoying problem or looking for something fun to play with???!!

Jimmy 2004, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Frogger Win User

Modded Registry. Want Old Back....

did you try this

To restore the registry
    Open Registry Editor.
    Click Options, and then click Print to print these instructions. (If you are using the Help and Support Center, click Print above the topic area.) They will not be available after you shut down your computer in step 2.
    Click Start, and then click Shut Down.
    In the list, click Restart, and then click OK.
    When you see the message Please select the operating system to start, press F8.
    Use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER.
    NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.

Use the arrow keys to highlight an operating system, and then press ENTER.
    Caution

Incorrectly editing the registry may severely damage your system. Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data on your computer.
    Notes

To open Registry Editor, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
    Choosing Last Known Good Configuration provides a way to recover from problems such as a newly added driver that may be incorrect for your hardware. It does not solve problems caused by corrupted or missing drivers or files.
    When you choose Last Known Good Configuration, Windows restores information in registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet only. Any changes you have made in other registry keys remain.

Frogger, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Please provide me with a registry key. Windows 1809 - Similar Threads - Please provide registry

2. please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn

in Windows 10 Customization
    please provide me a name of a server address to use in a vpn: the damn school network wont allow the word "vpn" to be searched so i need someone to provide me with one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-a-name-of-a-server-address-to/da724259-4129-43a7-8158-349a78a86ea5
  3. Please provide me window product key i forget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please provide me window product key i forget: Dear Please provide me provide product key because i have lost my pk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-window-product-key-i-forget/86676870-6b75-434a-8e6a-3b339307f2f0
  4. Please provide me window product key i forget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please provide me window product key i forget: Dear Please provide me provide product key because i have lost my pk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-window-product-key-i-forget/86676870-6b75-434a-8e6a-3b339307f2f0
  5. windows registry key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows registry key: i have been trying to update my windows and an errorThere were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070424 keeps popping up.....and when i...
  6. please provide me with my product key number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please provide me with my product key number: I am seeking your assistance to resolve my Windows 10 activation issue bearing in mind that I am not able to find my product key number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-provide-me-with-my-product-key-number/16f70aa3-fdad-476a-9525-2547c450ee78
  7. Please help me, I need to change registry keys for my headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me, I need to change registry keys for my headset: OS build 19041.450, I use equalizer apo, the program works in the background and wont open, I need to change registry key values in Microsoft > CurrentVersion > etc, etc but CurrentVersion has no folders. I tried SYSwow64 but there's no Microsoft folder? can someone please...
  8. Registry keys registry keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822
  9. Please Set Registry Key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Set Registry Key: I am trying to open a disk sent by my doctor of xray images. However, every time I open the program this error occurs "please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft.NetFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location How do I change the Key?...
  10. Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can someone please, give me registry key for Windows Restore.: I need the Reg key to System Restore in Win10 . TIA. 24878