Windows 10: please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...

Discus and support please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJAYPATEL2, Sep 26, 2018.

1. please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...

please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine.

:)

AJAYPATEL2, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Time Lady Win User
    Time Lady, Sep 26, 2018
  3. OLEDB visual fox pro driver crashes when creating a data link

I need to access some visual fox files via oledb, i am trying to create a data link string using the data link gui on win10. After running VFPOLEDBSetup.msi i see the oledb visual fox pro provider listed. But after selecting it and clicking next, the
    properties window crashes with a rundll32 error. The install instructions state that the requirements for the provider are the same as for installing VFP. What are those requirements? Are there other components I need to install? Why cant I configure the
    visual fox pro provider?

Daniel Carrera, Sep 26, 2018
  4. please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not...

1. please provide solution for problem "The Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 provider is not... - Similar Threads - please provide solution

2. PROVIDER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROVIDER: Is there any internet online providers for 10USD month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/provider/ac6f01cf-fe74-4f31-ab84-ec0cdb6a6ede
  3. PROVIDER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROVIDER: Is there any internet online providers for 10USD month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/provider/ac6f01cf-fe74-4f31-ab84-ec0cdb6a6ede
  4. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC an authorized Microsoft support provider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC an authorized Microsoft support provider?: Is Esource Software Solutions LLC an authorized Microsoft support provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-esource-software-solutions-llc-an-authorized/506205ea-8ed9-45c9-8285-fa07c10a1b29
  5. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC an authorized Microsoft support provider?

Is Esource Software Solutions LLC an authorized Microsoft support provider?: Is Esource Software Solutions LLC an authorized Microsoft support provider? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-esource-software-solutions-llc-an-authorized/506205ea-8ed9-45c9-8285-fa07c10a1b29
  6. Please provide me a solution to fix "Bluetooth peripheral device" error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please provide me a solution to fix "Bluetooth peripheral device" error.: My Lenovo Ideapad Z510 is pre-installed with Windows 7 Ultimate. I've recently seen an issue relating to a "Windows peripheral device." If you can help me find a solution, I'd be grateful. Previously, in an attempt to resolve the issue, I installed "Microsoft Bluetooth...
  7. Please provide me a solution to fix "Bluetooth peripheral device" error.

Please provide me a solution to fix "Bluetooth peripheral device" error.: My Lenovo Ideapad Z510 is pre-installed with Windows 7 Ultimate. I've recently seen an issue relating to a "Windows peripheral device." If you can help me find a solution, I'd be grateful. Previously, in an attempt to resolve the issue, I installed "Microsoft Bluetooth...
  8. please provide the instructions to fix the highlighting problems, that controlling the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    please provide the instructions to fix the highlighting problems, that controlling the...: With the mouse and fresh battery when attempt to highlight text in emails, Word, Excel or any other app the cut/copy/paste highlight disappears or skips. Is this a known issue? What is the fix?...
  9. Volume Shadow Copy - Win 10 problems - solution provided

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Volume Shadow Copy - Win 10 problems - solution provided: Hi moderator The thread old thread has a solution as descibed in new thread Could you pls. add? br Peter Lauritzen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-shadow-copy-win-10-problems-solution/de4ee7d6-2f1a-4a5a-801c-7ba495482380
  10. Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with ACE OLEDB 12.0: I was running Win 10, Office 365, Visual Studio and Access Database Engine 2007 x64. It worked fine. I have a couple of programs I wrote that use Access databases .accdb and Excel files .xslx. I had no problem. I had to re-install Windows 10 this weekend. It has all the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i use microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0 when using ssdt