Windows 10: please put my screen lengh wise

Discus and support please put my screen lengh wise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't find how to male my working screen horizontal> to make upright?Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelDunford2, Nov 29, 2021.

1. please put my screen lengh wise

I can't find how to male my working screen horizontal> to make upright?Thank you.

:)

MichaelDunford2, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 29, 2021
  4. please put my screen lengh wise

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

please put my screen lengh wise

1. please put my screen lengh wise - Similar Threads - please put screen

2. please put my screen lengh wise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please put my screen lengh wise: I can't find how to male my working screen horizontal> to make upright?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-put-my-screen-lengh-wise/94f8524f-d643-43ee-a565-0fe1ead09d0f
  3. Put a music CD into my CD/DVD writer and it says "Please put a disc in the drive".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Put a music CD into my CD/DVD writer and it says "Please put a disc in the drive".: Put a music CD into my CD/DVD writer and it says "Please put a disc in the drive". I see this was first reported in 2015 6 long, long years ago - Microstuffed sitting on their hands again. I've even bought a new CD/DVD drive, same problem.WHY DID IT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE...
  4. WISE disk CLEANER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WISE disk CLEANER: Hi , Is it safe to delete. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wise-disk-cleaner/4e7f0289-2435-4b83-a0a0-982377187445
  5. Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?: Hello, Windows Home 20H2 (OS build 19042.610) Is safe to install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789? I don't want to share any info with https://www.wisecleaner.com, if I install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any...
  6. Mirror-wise camera in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mirror-wise camera in Windows 10: My integral webcam shows a mirror image so it is pointless trying to use it to show writing. How can I get the webcam to act like a proper video camera? When it takes a photo, it behaves correctly....
  7. Wise Memory Optimizer (Sharing an experience)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wise Memory Optimizer (Sharing an experience): Greetings, With my typical tasks I can manage Windows 10 on 8Gbs of RAM. However I have noticed that if I don't keep an eye on how much RAM and Standby RAM are in use -- things will get a little jittery as it begins to max out. This topic when I was a Mac user is as...
  8. Putting the screen to sleep manually?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Putting the screen to sleep manually?: Years ago I use to have an app that would let me put the screen to sleep simply by moving the cursor to any corner of the screen (for privacy). Recently someone (here?) gave me a command (it may have been a sortcut, or seperate app) that would tell Windows to do this. I had...
  9. my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please

in Windows 10 Customization
    my toolbar is only half way down my screenHow can I put it to full screen please: my toolbar is only half way down my screen How can I put it to full screen please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-toolbar-is-only-half-way-down-my-screenhow-can/9cb18d92-0a51-490b-86ff-e3c8d76cf3c1
  10. Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner: I turned on the PUA protection and Defender now quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner which some on this forum recommend. I downloaded the program from here Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool, Kaspersky Total Security which I recently uninstalled never objected to...