Windows 10: Please read along

Discus and support Please read along in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I log on my pic I get told “I’m asked to be signed out in lass than a minute “ and eventually get signed out however I don’t get singed out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VertSoSad, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Please read along

Everytime I log on my pic I get told “I’m asked to be signed out in lass than a minute “ and eventually get signed out however I don’t get singed out on lock screen page . I know you programmers are saying oh haha a blank that’s easy to get rid of or just is this computer . I’d appreciate any help man I need this to work really please help thanks thanks and take care eitherwisen

submitted by /u/VertSoSad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VertSoSad, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 20, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Oct 20, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Please read along

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Please read along

1. Please read along - Similar Threads - Please read along

2. please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is...: Hello microsoft this post is for you. okay windows 11 releaseed ? yes !! nice windows 11 is nice os and windows 10 miserable have update until the 2025 supported 2025 is 4 years later :4 years later You threw this hero awaywindows 11 is not free and not good for all pcsall...
  3. Please read this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please read this: Backstory:I was trying to see if there’s any errors on my laptop, I then saw there was, So like any other person woald do, I fixed the errors, but however, it got stuck on the restart screen, so this might sound stupid but it works I shutted it down using the keyboard, As...
  4. Please help! (read comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! (read comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TLGN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvct2h/please_help_read_comments/
  5. Please let Greg Carmack read this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please let Greg Carmack read this: its not letting me send replies so i have to send it using a question "Its saying that I dont have enough room to download the new update and I have to uninistall the previous version to free up space, should i do it?...
  6. Someone please help me. Read comments

Someone please help me. Read comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tgn2_Tgn2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsxc0n/someone_please_help_me_read_comments/
  7. Please help me, read below

Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...
  8. PLEASE READ!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE READ!!!: I got a pair of earbuds but when I put them in my jack isn't detecting it and it isn't popping up in the playback devices. I tried everything, I even factory reset to a fresh download of windows. PLEASE HELP ME OR I WILL BUY A MAC....
  9. DaveM121 please read

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DaveM121 please read: I am the person talking about the prosseccor cores but it won't let me respond on that post for some reason. Can you repaet the steps to change cores through win+r please....
  10. PLEASE READ

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PLEASE READ: I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on sending me notifications. It stopped now, but normally it would start up again and keep going. The sad part of this is even...