Windows 10: please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of...

Discus and support please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I update when i have update Inspiron_5567_5767_127 windows explorer stop working last time I asked for this problem's solution you could not feed up me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ASIFALI3, Jun 14, 2019.

1. ASIFALI3 Win User

please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of...

I update when i have update Inspiron_5567_5767_127 windows explorer stop working last time I asked for this problem's solution you could not feed up me exact , now in my laptop inspiron 5767 i7 only browsers are running I have set of many times default as factory in the bios but is not working , I am totally unable to reset or reinstall or repair or recover the system function in my views it resolves if I remove inspiron_5567_5767_127 and install the old one bios manually , I do not what is the old one version of the bios , even by master cleaning the Hard Disk no operation is working reset recover reimage re-install nothing can do for it , so help me in this case and give me the driver and suggestions to setting of my laptop, Regards

:)

ASIFALI3, Jun 14, 2019

2. Dell 946 all in one printer- says there is no communication between my laptop and the printer.

Original title: Dell 946 all in one printer

I installed Windows 10 yesterday and it took 3 hours to get the computer to recognize my Dell 946 all in one printer. It now recognizes it but says there is no communication between my laptop and the printer. I have tried all of the recommended steps (disconnecting
    and reconnecting everything, turning off and restarting both printer and laptop) and the same message comes up. Any suggestions? Thanks

CarolPencke, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of... [​IMG]

please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of... [​IMG]

Josie23, Jun 14, 2019
  4. nxavis9 Win User

please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of...

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. please read my issue about device and deriver , dell community says my laptop out of... - Similar Threads - please read issue

2. Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...: Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device is give error when booting, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-community-please-my-tecno-winpad-was-resetting/f0fb0d2e-d8be-4756-9b03-7cef79c8506e
  3. Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...: Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device is give error when booting, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-community-please-my-tecno-winpad-was-resetting/f0fb0d2e-d8be-4756-9b03-7cef79c8506e
  4. Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I ran a troubleshooter on my Dell laptop and it says there is a problem with PnP devices....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ran a troubleshooter on my Dell laptop and it says there is a problem with PnP devices....: I ran a troubleshooter on my Dell laptop and it says there is a problem with PnP devices.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ran-a-troubleshooter-on-my-dell-laptop-and-it/2d2a193b-dabb-4b6e-9f5a-e17c13537e75
  6. I ran a troubleshooter on my Dell laptop and it says there is a problem with PnP devices....

I ran a troubleshooter on my Dell laptop and it says there is a problem with PnP devices....: I ran a troubleshooter on my Dell laptop and it says there is a problem with PnP devices.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ran-a-troubleshooter-on-my-dell-laptop-and-it/2d2a193b-dabb-4b6e-9f5a-e17c13537e75
  7. Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.: I have followed all your instructions by command prompt and registry to deactivate Hyper-V, and remove Device Guard and Credential Guard, I still can't run VMware Workstation. I have even reformatted my drive trice and still the same outcome. Please I need help.When I restart...
  8. Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.

Please I remote help for my Dell Laptop.: I have followed all your instructions by command prompt and registry to deactivate Hyper-V, and remove Device Guard and Credential Guard, I still can't run VMware Workstation. I have even reformatted my drive trice and still the same outcome. Please I need help.When I restart...
  9. Bluetooth issue on my Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue on my Dell laptop: Starting last night, my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop's Bluetooth function suddenly stopped working. The Bluetooth option no longer appears in the Action Center, and Bluetooth is only visible under the Hidden Devices section of Device Manager. I have tried all of the following...
  10. About my Community email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About my Community email address.: My old email address I used here was also a microsofts account and had been getting tons of spam, so I deleted it. Now the email log in is not the one I want to use. How do I change it?...