Windows 10: please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is...

Discus and support please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello microsoft this post is for you. okay windows 11 releaseed ? yes !! nice windows 11 is nice os and windows 10 miserable have update until the 2025... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohammad_mh.hf, Oct 4, 2021.

1. please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is...

Hello microsoft this post is for you. okay windows 11 releaseed ? yes !! nice windows 11 is nice os and windows 10 miserable have update until the 2025 supported 2025 is 4 years later :4 years later You threw this hero awaywindows 11 is not free and not good for all pcsall computers not support this windows . in 2025 year people in windows 10 with not update bad securityand windows 11 monetary is not good for people . hacker can install virus on pc . Because windows 10 not have good security . I predict 2025 have big Cyber warfare for windows 10 oh . I remembered people not like install windo

:)

mohammad_mh.hf, Oct 4, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Is 3D gaming important to you?

Stepping stone to holodecks. So yes, important. Current incarnations are quite gimmicky, but that doesn't lessen it's importance to me.

cadaveca, Oct 4, 2021
  3. oscer1 Win User
  4. Ruz San Win User

please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is...

importing photos

Thank you for clearing that out. It looks like you are importing the files using the Photos app. When you import photos using this app, the files get imported into your Pictures library. To view these files, refer to these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the list of folders on the left side of the window, click on Pictures. You shall see the photos imported from the SD card using the Photos app.

Another option you have is to import the files solely using File Explorer. Here's how you can do it:

• Connect the SD card into the computer.
    • Launch File Explorer.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Locate your SD card under Devices and drives.
    • Double-click on the SD card.
    • Manually choose which photos to move into your local folders. Right-click on each photo and choose
      Copy (Ctrl + C) then go to the destination folder then right-click on an empty space in the window and select
      Paste (Ctrl + V).
    • If you are importing all the photos, you can press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all of the files. Copy then Paste them into the destination folder.
    • If you are importing selective photos, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the photos you want to copy. This will let you choose a number of photos instead of selecting all of them like what Step 7 suggests.

Once you're able to get the hang of the tricks, importing photos will not be a challenge anymore.

Tell us which method works best for you.

We're here if you need more help.

Ruz San, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is...

1. please read this microsoft please It is important It is important It is important is... - Similar Threads - please read microsoft

2. please stop the "restricted mode" very important.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please stop the "restricted mode" very important.: Please remove the "restricted mode" I can not communicate with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-stop-the-restricted-mode-very-important/d6152188-23f2-4777-8f7b-2640b18ab0a0
  3. important. please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    important. please help.: I deleted windows update medic service because some website told me it will fix my windows update that isnt working. it still is not working after i deleted windows update medic service, because it told me to, and now i dont know how to bring it back..can someone help me? how...
  4. important. please help.

important. please help.: I deleted windows update medic service because some website told me it will fix my windows update that isnt working. it still is not working after i deleted windows update medic service, because it told me to, and now i dont know how to bring it back..can someone help me? how...
  5. important. please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Important question. Please answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Important question. Please answer: are u frickin dumb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-question-please-answer/c750f8ec-7dec-4988-8d2f-71e527b1ff58
  7. Important question. Please answer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Important question. Please answer: are u frickin dumb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-question-please-answer/c750f8ec-7dec-4988-8d2f-71e527b1ff58
  8. Important question. Please answer

9. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  10. important

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    important: i downloaded an optional update called Kensington - Mouse - 2.1.3.99 and now sometimes my mouse just stop working and i have to close and open it again need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important/43f1be8f-57aa-47f8-b109-56e1837dd5a0