Windows 10: Please read this

Discus and support Please read this in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Backstory:I was trying to see if there’s any errors on my laptop, I then saw there was, So like any other person woald do, I fixed the errors, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rocket3000, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Please read this

Backstory:I was trying to see if there’s any errors on my laptop, I then saw there was, So like any other person woald do, I fixed the errors, but however, it got stuck on the restart screen, so this might sound stupid but it works I shutted it down using the keyboard, As nervous as i was. I started it, and I’m greeted with a recovery screen, If you have a answer for this, respond ASAP.

:)

Rocket3000, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 30, 2021
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jul 30, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

Please read this

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Please read this

1. Please read this - Similar Threads - Please read

2. Help reading logs for specific failure point please. Update to 21H1 failed repeatedly, logs...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help reading logs for specific failure point please. Update to 21H1 failed repeatedly, logs...: Hi,I decided to dive into the windows updates to get my device up-to-date and secure again.Apparantly that meant disabling and removing software, features, hardware and antivirus.My notebook updated happily to 21H1 without removing anything but hey... what choice is...
  3. I was forced to exit S Mode. Please read all.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was forced to exit S Mode. Please read all.: This Asus VivoBook laptop is brand new so I don't know why I'm having problems already. I'm learning how much i don't like windows 10 too. : anyways. I couldn't click on ANYTHING when a message popped up that said something like do I want to switch out of s mode? and the only...
  4. Please Upvote Suggestion to Bring Back Humidity Readings to MSN Weather in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Upvote Suggestion to Bring Back Humidity Readings to MSN Weather in Windows...: Guys, Putting the word out to please go to Windows 10 Feedback Hub and upvote the suggestion to bring back the MSN Weather app humidity reading:https://aka.ms/AActr70Jack...
  5. How to make taskbar to be always ON TOP? Not TOP location of the SCREEN, please read

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make taskbar to be always ON TOP? Not TOP location of the SCREEN, please read: I remember there was feature on Windows 7 that you could keep taskbar always on top of other windows. Can't find similar feature on Windows 10 and it's keep bugging me that windows always get on top of taskbar.. I want them to stay UNDER taskbar NO MATTER WHAT. How can I do...
  6. How to view ghost files in Windows Explorer? [Please Read Text/Body]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to view ghost files in Windows Explorer? [Please Read Text/Body]: So, I was cleaning up my Document Folder today and found a folder with over 5000 files. I assumed it may have been another web dev folder with "node_modules" but instead the folder contained just 6 PDFs. I always have hidden files visible, but none were shown. When I unhid...
  7. Deleting Windows folder from D drive, it is safe?? please read below!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Windows folder from D drive, it is safe?? please read below!!: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, installed on C drive, when I look into C:\ I see Windows folder, that's okay. But when I look into D:\ , I found Windows folder whyyy?Maybe old windows version because I found 2 boot in msconfig, so I decide to rename that folder in D drive to...
  8. Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...

Urgent: 0xc0000142/ referenced memory could not be read error. Please help. I've tried...: I'm hoping I can find some insight that I have not heard of yet. Out of the blue, I recieved this error while running a small steam game and discord saying that my programs were not starting correctly and that referenced memory could not be read. These errors affect any and...
  9. Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read.

Realtek Audio Control Manager Missing -not what you think, please read.: So today I do a fresh install, all the driver installed works fine but when I open Discord to talk the audio from mic is noising with eco, with before the intallation was working fine, so, i do some research, I have this problem: When I install the drivers from realtek plus...
  10. Please help! (read comments)

Please help! (read comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TLGN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvct2h/please_help_read_comments/