Windows 10: PLEASE READ

Discus and support PLEASE READ in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlockBoss200, Feb 8, 2019.

1. PLEASE READ

I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on sending me notifications. It stopped now, but normally it would start up again and keep going. The sad part of this is even though I take action it keeps going. PLEASE HELP!!

:)

BlockBoss200, Feb 8, 2019
  2. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 8, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

PLEASE READ

8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

PLEASE READ

1. PLEASE READ - Similar Threads - PLEASE READ

2. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  3. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on: I know that there have been many variations of this question on these forums throughout the years. My Windows 10 PC version 22H2, build 19045.4170 has a periodic issue that has been driving me nuts because I've read most of the suggestions on how to fix it, etc.What occurs is...
  4. Windows periodically does not come out of either Hibernation or Sleep Mode - please read on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...: Hi, Every time I turn on my PC I get this message: cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is valid. What can I do?...
  6. Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...

Cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is...: Hi, Every time I turn on my PC I get this message: cannot read file c:\windows\system32\client32.ini 80. please check this file exists and is valid. What can I do?...
  7. I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she...: I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she is an employee of Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-contacted-by-jessica-bourgade-from/3a1c40c0-5dce-4d64-933f-19546fa489f8
  8. I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she...

I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she...: I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she is an employee of Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-contacted-by-jessica-bourgade-from/3a1c40c0-5dce-4d64-933f-19546fa489f8
  9. I have been contacted by Jessica Bourgade from your reading office . Please verify that she...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. ONN Wireless Keyboard read fully. please do not lock thread as this will necessitate...

ONN Wireless Keyboard read fully. please do not lock thread as this will necessitate...: referencing this previous question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-lock-my-f-function-keys-on-my-keyboard/4c2c7c42-83e5-4ced-b683-6d73f65b6885Mustafa E, you very specifically failed to address the issue.This keyboard has an FN key. It also has...