Windows 10: Please recommend me a FAST copy paste utility software

Discus and support Please recommend me a FAST copy paste utility software in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am moving huge amount of files from one drive to another drives. Windows 10 default copy paste is fast comparatively Windows 7. But just wondering if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SHH19, Apr 23, 2020.

1. /u/SHH19 Win User

Please recommend me a FAST copy paste utility software

I am moving huge amount of files from one drive to another drives. Windows 10 default copy paste is fast comparatively Windows 7. But just wondering if there is any free utility which can speed up copy paste process from drives to drives. If it works to copy files to USB HDD then it will be an added advantage. Any help will be highly appreciated.

submitted by /u/SHH19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SHH19, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Apr 23, 2020
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Please recommend me a FAST copy paste utility software - Similar Threads - Please recommend FAST

2. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  3. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3rd party software recommendations please: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need 3rd party software to move the space to the c drive. Looking for recommendations from the software users, not developers or employees of software houses thanks....
  4. 3rd party software recommendations please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. recommend me a software that remaps keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    recommend me a software that remaps keys: I want to remap my Windows key + 1 to F1 and Windows key + 2 to F2. What software is best for this use case? submitted by /u/oxinvers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuqdg6/recommend_me_a_software_that_remaps_keys/
  6. pls recommend some fast copy software

pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  7. pls recommend some fast copy software

in Windows 10 Support
    pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  8. Please recommend me software for changing these file properties.

Please recommend me software for changing these file properties.: Hi people, I have asked a question on the official Microsoft community forum. I am linking to it here to make it more likely that I get the help that I need and that I get it sooner: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...7-fc12374ab38e Please feel free to post any...
  9. Please recommend me software for changing these file properties.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please recommend me software for changing these file properties.: Dear fellow people, Please recommend me software that will enable me to change the file properies underlined in green below: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is for a Microsoft Word .docx file. I have searched the Web as much as I could but have not found a solution for what I...
  10. Copy and paste issues PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste issues PLEASE HELP: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...