Windows 10: Please remove the stupid 1803 update.

Discus and support Please remove the stupid 1803 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; F**K you, Microsoft! You force user to upgrade to 1803, only to get blue screen crash randomly. You either test your system well or give user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gavin_647, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Gavin_647 Win User

Please remove the stupid 1803 update.

F**K you, Microsoft! You force user to upgrade to 1803, only to get blue screen crash randomly. You either test your system well or give user the option not to upgrade.

Stupid Windows10 1803. Stupid Microsoft.

:)

Gavin_647, Oct 23, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Please remove the stupid 1803 update.

update 1803

Hi mian muddassir inayat,

There are certain laptop models and computer components that are not fully compatible with the latest Windows version (Windows 1803). Our developers are aware of this and may release an update to address the issue as soon as possible. With that said, we do
    not suggest to force upgrade a device that has compatibility issues. Please answer the following so we can check for options on how we can help you with your concern:

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    • How did you upgrade your computer to Windows 1803?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Do you have a 3rd party antivirus installed on your PC?

Normally, if your PC meets the requirements for the upgrade, it will be offered to you. If your PC doesn't have an incompatible hardware, then we can proceed with troubleshooting steps.

Gemzon Mar, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Please remove the stupid 1803 update.

1. Please remove the stupid 1803 update. - Similar Threads - Please remove stupid

2. Stupid widows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid widows update: Microsoft screwed up and corrupted my registry. I am no longer able to locate my folders and files. All downloads are hidden, whyyy? My business is totally damaged. Can I sue microsoft? I spent hours trying to fix and trying to locate my files but this stupid windows is going...
  3. Stupid widows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupid widows update: Microsoft screwed up and corrupted my registry. I am no longer able to locate my folders and files. All downloads are hidden, whyyy? My business is totally damaged. Can I sue microsoft? I spent hours trying to fix and trying to locate my files but this stupid windows is going...
  4. Stupid widows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stupid MS updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stupid MS updates: Every time MS updates my computer, it and my printer get disconnected; the computer no longer recognizes the printer. This time, updating printer drivers had no effect. I tried every online solution. Wasted time. And now, MS no longer offers phone support. It seems I have no...
  6. this is stupid! please help somebody

this is stupid! please help somebody: I cannot get rid of the pop up that tells me I need a new app to open half of my apps on my new computer. How can I irradicate this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-stupid-please-help-somebody/2f1e0cff-2a80-4aab-9ec0-c48a2aba5344
  7. Stupid updates and failed features

Stupid updates and failed features: I search for simple button, if it's not there someone really screwed up. I want to turn off auto update Also I want to turn off installing features (because they don't and popup we cant install features makes me want to throw my laptop) Windows update already killed 2 of...
  8. Can't remove an update for Windows Version 1803.

Can't remove an update for Windows Version 1803.: I have Windows 10 Pro, Version 1709. Some how I have an update for Version 1803 and I can't get it uninstalled. Because of this some of my other updates are failing to install. Can anyone please help me on what to do ? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You...
  9. UPDATE STUPIDITY

UPDATE STUPIDITY: I have tried many ways to get the update assistant to accept the fact that there is no space to had on C drive it does not accept that FACT and go on to use an external USB Drive. What does it want from me ???????...
  10. The stupid update 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The stupid update 1607: So i just updatet my computer to the new update 1607 It was smooth update no problems, until I logged in waited a few seconds. Then clicked on google chrome. And right there it started freezing on me. Never happens before, I restart and waited few minutes logged in and BAM...