Windows 10: "Please resolve before detaching. The following may need to be closed in order to detach....

Discus and support "Please resolve before detaching. The following may need to be closed in order to detach.... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a computer that can detach its screen, but it keeps telling me that I need to resolve (or close) the app before I can detach my screen. Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JennaGarza, Dec 8, 2018.

1. "Please resolve before detaching. The following may need to be closed in order to detach....

I have a computer that can detach its screen, but it keeps telling me that I need to resolve (or close) the app before I can detach my screen. Problem is, ITS ALREADY CLOSED. I even tried to restart my computer MULTIPLE TIMES, and it keeps saying the thing. What do I do?

***Title modified from: Unresolved EpicGames Launcher app..***

:)

JennaGarza, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

"Ready to Detach" stays on screen after detach and reattach

Hi Auri,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with geeting popup Ready to Detach after detaching.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if the issue started after installing latest Windows Update?

If yes, I suggest you to uninstall the Windows Update that caused the issue and check if the issue occurs or not.

To uninstall the update follow these steps:

a) Right- Click on Start and click on
    Control Panel.

b) Click on Programs and features.

c) Click on View installed updates.

d) Scroll through the list and find the update.

e) Right-click the update and
    uninstall it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Kafedemy Win User
    detachable keyboard not working

I tried it but it didn't work. somebody suggested I get detachable keyboard drivers where and how do I get the drivers?

Kafedemy, Dec 8, 2018
  4. "Please resolve before detaching. The following may need to be closed in order to detach....

problem detaching my surface book

Hi Robert,

If a background app prevents your Surface Book to be detached, we recommend that you disable this application to run in the background. To disable a background app, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Privacy from the list.
    • Select Background apps in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Choose which apps can run in the background, look for the application and toggle it off.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

"Please resolve before detaching. The following may need to be closed in order to detach....

1. "Please resolve before detaching. The following may need to be closed in order to detach.... - Similar Threads - Please resolve before

2. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  3. Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Book 2 Resolve Before Detaching wsaClient`: At the beginning of March 2024, my Surface Book 2 keeps giving me error "Please resolve before detaching" issues. I cannot go into tablet mode. Restarting does not resolve. I have all updates installed. I have performed the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit. I have forced shut down....
  4. Unhealthy and Detached storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unhealthy and Detached storage space: Hi,I use Windows 11 Pro with a 3 way mirror storage space made of 5 physical disks =2 redundant drives out of 5.The storage pool is healthy HealthStatus : HealthyAll 5 physical disks are healthy HealthStatus : HealthyBut the storage space is not.OperationalStatus : Detached...
  5. Unhealthy and Detached storage space

Unhealthy and Detached storage space: Hi,I use Windows 11 Pro with a 3 way mirror storage space made of 5 physical disks =2 redundant drives out of 5.The storage pool is healthy HealthStatus : HealthyAll 5 physical disks are healthy HealthStatus : HealthyBut the storage space is not.OperationalStatus : Detached...
  6. Tabpro s detachable keyboard

Tabpro s detachable keyboard: Since an update for Windows 11 appeared and uploaded PC health check my tablet intermittently loses the detachable keyboard and touchpad. My Tabpro s isn't compatible with Windows 11 and is still running Windows 10. Any ideas why this could be. I've tried cleaning the...
  7. Detachable keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Detachable keyboard is not working: I’ve faced a problem with a detachable keyboard because the text services framework is not working. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/detachable-keyboard-is-not-working/3399e3ad-f30b-4e39-a154-7fad2a242fde
  8. Microsft Pro screen not detaching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsft Pro screen not detaching: Does anyone know how to detach a surface pro screen when it refuses to detach. The Notebook is fully charged yet the release button keep saying please charge now. Very annoying...
  9. Please resolve before detaching...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please resolve before detaching...: Error message says "The following may need to be closed in order to detach. Any unsaved changes will be lost." LockApp I have no idea what the LockApp is and how to close it in order to detach....
  10. Detach Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Detach Screen: I purchased my 15" Microsoft surface book 2 in January and it is having issues with the detachable screen. I can't turn on my computer unless I detach the screen first and turn it on and then attach it again to the base. It also keeps attaching and detaching several times in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please resolve before detaching lock app

2. please resolve before detaching

3. lockapp resolve before detaching

4. the following may need to be closed in order to detach,
  5. surface book detach issue resolve app,
  6. surface book 2 please resolve before detaching,
  7. surface detach video.ui,
  8. resolve your phone before detaching,
  9. surface 2 please resolve before detatching LOCKAPP,
  10. resolve before detaching doesnt let you click on it,
  11. resolve all to detach,
  12. surface book 2 resolve before detach,
  13. the following may need to be closed in order to detach. any unsaved changes will be lost lockapp,
  14. please resolve before detaching your phone,
  15. please resolve before detaching windowsinternal