Windows 10: Please Response fast if that can

Discus and support Please Response fast if that can in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got confused iam trying to buy windows 10 Pro in iraq i went to the website thats cost 200$ thats very expensive price for me But what i seen there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ILYASSATTAR, May 30, 2022.

1. Please Response fast if that can

I got confused iam trying to buy windows 10 Pro in iraq i went to the website thats cost 200$ thats very expensive price for me But what i seen there are also retail price in asia countries the retail cheaper than this price and where is legal to buy this retail product legaly?regards ILYAS

:)

ILYASSATTAR, May 30, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Please Response fast if that can :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 30, 2022
  3. Fast Start-up doesn't work after updating to ver 2004

Hi,

I'm sorry that the solution provided previously didn't work so as to the next step in making the fast startup option work I would suggest you make sure Hibernate option is enabled, please follow the below to enable Hibernate along with Fast Startup Option

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

Step 1:

Press the Windows button on the keyboard to open the Start menu or Start screen.

Step 2:

Search for cmd. In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.

Step 3:

When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

Step 4:

At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.

Step 5:

Restart the PC

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, May 30, 2022
  4. YoussifC6 Win User

Please Response fast if that can

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Please Response fast if that can

1. Please Response fast if that can - Similar Threads - Please Response fast

2. I need Urgent response please help"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Urgent response please help": i have contacted a team from Microsoft about 1 or two week ago, My laptop window defender is goon blank white only giving me a massage to Contact IT administrator, " your IT administrator has limited access to some area of your app. contact IT ... i really need this issue to...
  3. I need Urgent response please help"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need Urgent response please help": i have contacted a team from Microsoft about 1 or two week ago, My laptop window defender is goon blank white only giving me a massage to Contact IT administrator, " your IT administrator has limited access to some area of your app. contact IT ... i really need this issue to...
  4. I need Urgent response please help"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Please Response fast if that can

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Response fast if that can: I got confused iam trying to buy windows 10 Pro in iraq i went to the website thats cost 200$ thats very expensive price for me But what i seen there are also retail price in asia countries the retail cheaper than this price and where is legal to buy this retail product...
  6. Please Response fast if that can

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Response fast if that can: I got confused iam trying to buy windows 10 Pro in iraq i went to the website thats cost 200$ thats very expensive price for me But what i seen there are also retail price in asia countries the retail cheaper than this price and where is legal to buy this retail product...
  7. *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY**HELP FAST PLEASE*: I am not in a good mood now. My laptop does not shutdown, when I press shutdown It fails and redirects me to the lock screen. When I disable fast startup it shuts down. WHY!!!! I WANT TO ENABLE FAST STARTUP BUT THE SHUTDOWN STILL FAILS!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! AND DONT RECOMMEND...
  8. Can windows update be responsible for this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can windows update be responsible for this?: Hello everyone, I have installed the new Windows 10 Update 2020-03 Before the laptop worked fine, now it can't be charged anymore, says the battery has 0%, wlan can't be activated and the fan doesn't work anymore. Can a Windows Update be responsible for this? Kann windows...
  9. Please help fast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help fast: Windows 10 pro for 60 bucks is it original ? submitted by /u/Vamparics92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwjmji/please_help_fast/
  10. Fast startup can not be disabled

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast startup can not be disabled: Since the latest windows update (This evening): Even though Fast startup is NOT selected. The computer still starts up and basically logs in in the background (the apps in the startup folder are already running) and the username is displayed even though dontdisplaylastlogon...