Windows 10: please restore as normal

Discus and support please restore as normal in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PLEASE RESTORE AS IT WAS WORKING NOEMALLY A MONTH BACK... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NasaniSudarshan, May 4, 2020.

1. please restore as normal

PLEASE RESTORE AS IT WAS WORKING NOEMALLY A MONTH BACK

:)

NasaniSudarshan, May 4, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

please restore as normal [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, May 4, 2020
  3. How can I restore my screen resolution to when it was before Windows forced me to update?

Hello,

I suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, May 4, 2020
  4. pmt1209 Win User

please restore as normal

Is the option to restore normal??

I have updated my Focus to the NoDo update (version 7.0.7390.0 is listed on my phone) and now when I check for updates in Zune for my phone it say I'm up to date but below that it has the option to restore to previous version and has March 31, 2011 as
    the restore point..
    is this normal now after the nodo update??
    Also what firmware are Focus users seeing for the phone, my Focus is showing Firmware Revision number 2103.10.10.1, is this the latest for the Samsung Focus??

pmt1209, May 4, 2020
Thema:

please restore as normal

1. please restore as normal - Similar Threads - please restore normal

2. Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?: Have Firefox,Weather,Calendar,Calculator,Sticky notes open most of the time on desktop. Rebooting or Restart Firefox and Sticky notes are restored to current size and positions. But others are not.When you reboot shouldn't desktop be restored to original? As in accounts have...
  3. Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?: Have Firefox,Weather,Calendar,Calculator,Sticky notes open most of the time on desktop. Rebooting or Restart Firefox and Sticky notes are restored to current size and positions. But others are not.When you reboot shouldn't desktop be restored to original? As in accounts have...
  4. Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Normal for Win10 not to restore desktop apps on restart?: Have Firefox,Weather,Calendar,Calculator,Sticky notes open most of the time on desktop. Rebooting or Restart Firefox and Sticky notes are restored to current size and positions. But others are not. When you reboot shouldn't desktop be restored to original? As in accounts...
  6. Help restore normal start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Help restore normal start menu: Just upgraded to v2004 build 19041.610 My start menu is not functioning correctly. Troubleshooter pdf with errors attached. strtmenuprobs.pdf I can't get rid of the front pane which obscures the program list. I can drag it up a bit, but then the front pane will cover it...
  7. restore normal boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore normal boot: I need to restore normal boot from command line. I set clean boot from windows, but this computer must have a local account and the Microsoft Password doesn't work Yes, I know I have it correct. I would like to restore normal boot from the command line....
  8. How to restore "normal" desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to restore "normal" desktop in Windows 10: Hi all, So, Win 10 has just completed a routine update, (that is Windows 10 updating itself through win updater - not updating to Windows 10 from an earlier version) and now the classic desktop has gone, and has been replaced by the Windows 8 style (the one with live tiles...
  9. More Restore Points please

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    More Restore Points please: A couple of months ago I increased the amount of memory available for Restore Points but now see that Current Usage is 222 MB and the Max Usage is at the default of 1% (18 GB) which seems ample for more Points to be stored. In System Properties > System Protection ,...
  10. Skype notification is this normal? please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype notification is this normal? please help: My old skype notification was like this [img] and now its just plain yellow? no 1 numbers or anything is it normal? 83652