Windows 10: Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod

Discus and support Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Minidump files can be found at https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyF9KTuD2MFjHq9RkGAnQi2EIIQ?e=gLFpPS Please help diagnose what they can tell me is causing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subXX99, Jul 8, 2019.

1. subXX99 Win User

Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod

Minidump files can be found at

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyF9KTuD2MFjHq9RkGAnQi2EIIQ?e=gLFpPS

Please help diagnose what they can tell me is causing my BSOD.

Thanks

:)

subXX99, Jul 8, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl, plz help!

Hello, I'm having bsod when I launch benchmark with sisoft sandra.

I got 2 different bsod DRIVER_CORRUPTED_XPOOL and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER all with the same driver ntoskrnl.

what to do?

i'm using win10 64bit.

thank you

S_Bourghol, Jul 8, 2019
  3. BSOD after resent windows update - minidump to review

Team, please, i need a real review of provided minidump file.

GloomyGoose, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod

1. Please review minidump - ntoskrnl bsod - Similar Threads - Please review minidump

2. BSOD - minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  3. BSOD minidump?

BSOD minidump?: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqSY_5OkoTOImddGiQwNuott8soXvQ Can you help me out with troubleshooting this BSOD I got? I wasn't able to write down the exact error message but I was able to get a hold of the dump files....
  4. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl exceptions: Hello to anyone that is willing to help my name is Glenn, My pc was assembled by professionals but it got really hot so a month ago I took my cpu cooler off and noticed that they left the plastic on the cpu cooling block, So I fixed that issue after emailing the people...
  5. [BSOD] I got random BSOD with ntoskrnl, please save me!

[BSOD] I got random BSOD with ntoskrnl, please save me!: Hello, my PC recently has been receiving a lot of random BSODs . It comes suddenly when I surf the internet, or watching youtube videos. I was thinking that it all comes from my VGA card, but I can still play games such as Dota2 in Ultra settings for hours without any...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl

BSOD ntoskrnl: I'm having the same issues. It started 2 days ago, computer is crashing randomly with different BSOD errors. I've tried a new SSD, new RAM and multiple fresh installs of Windows 10. I've run out of ideas, I'm starting to think there is a seriously nasty virus or Microsoft...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480

BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480: Hi *Smile I have problem with BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480 . previously I used windows 8.1 and got BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480, and maybe if I change the OS to Windows 10 the problem will be solved but not . I have update all driver but still got bsod . Please help me *Sad I...
  8. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...
  9. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
  10. Latency Monitor - Please Review

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latency Monitor - Please Review: System: Windows 10 64-bit ASUS z170-AR ASUS GTX 1060 6GB Turbo EVGA 700w 80Plus Bronze PSU Corsair 3200mhz LED RAM @ 2x 8GB Corsair h90 liquid cooler Intel 600 series 256GB m.2 Seagate FireCude 2TB SSD HDD ‪LatencyMon‬‏ - Google Drive Hello all, first post and i...