Windows 10: Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

Discus and support Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I are silver 1 and they are 5 stars pros so i understand taht they hate sinces game don't work when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JørgenBraathen, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me fa538145-3860-4e28-99e2-f5c52cbc4d98?upload=true.png

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me 1cca0f5c-0b53-4999-812a-67c9a4ff6298?upload=true.png

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me 2236caad-ecf9-4883-915e-ec7a0a7f63d2?upload=true.png

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me 722b4eb1-d244-4f7b-a790-71d47dc85634?upload=true.jpg

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me b511c12e-468c-4622-b239-5ffc3952e86a?upload=true.jpg

I are silver 1 and they are 5 stars pros so i understand taht they hate sinces game don't work when i end up in there servers

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me 537fbdf1-e2bb-4991-9759-96d140328ef1?upload=true.jpg

Thats the 1 need saving some in steam is using she. She is on 29 of 30 times doesn't mather what time of day/night.

Can it be windoews clock that makes she only abel to join my games? I have no clue why and she often get yelled at in Serbisk/Bosnisk

I think i don't undertsand langush?

And where did all others fix try to windows diseper to?

Is it connect to log on codes that didn't work when i tryed report person in steam that did say he was microsft worker? He said fault was windows not steam when thing stopped working. And cpu turned slower just check with steam if needed i tried to get help with it 10 years' and all i ended up was been transferred to Albanian servers every time i logged on in Norway. No clue why but if you contact steam you properly get ip address where they says is not steam but Windows every time that happened games last maxs 24 min we tried over 100 games none have lasted longer with out i been kicked and always so starts mouse to move on own. keyboard starts to jump to other letters then pressed keyboard. Btw it properly easier to speak there languish. i tried English and got 10 sentence in English over 12 weeks. so hard to get contacts when i don't know other languish.

They hate having me on and i end up with them allways been like that for 4 years, allways same people that hates me. Do anyone have a tip to fixes. I check malware before steam and is 0 faults but after it looks like program stops reading have tried reinstall. Because is really hard to get insulted sinces i slow down game every game and sinces i are parnoid schsofren and not richs i are scared something gets in to cpu that reads bank code and every oder personal info and i have had famly mebers tryed blackmailed in past so i are scared to leave cpu even if i hate being used and kicked beacsue of fault they says is windows. We have goten in a sitasion where i serious dislike them, and they hate having me around but some how steam isn't abel to not pair us toghter them at last regulary 20 members me only 1. I try to connect to places where i can undertand langush not being paranoid evry day in and out so i puke. Havn't slept for 3 days know sinces body can't realxs so any tip wil saves my brain. DId go 6 mounths with out more then 1 houer sleep past sinces i are parnaiod and ended up in psycose that lasted 18 yeares in past so i are rely scared it will happend again. Only comen thing is that replays nevr works competision but works nice in realx play this version of steam/cs go i use:

Stewam has given up havn't goten answer last 40 questions other then report doesn't work when i try remov my self from being parnoid sinces they hate and i have had pc cracked befor. Lost email nevr got it back, 12 accounts of steam never found them back with al things i bought and i payed with credit card so it scares me

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me edd198d7-8ae8-4f78-bf3b-f4d032019124?upload=true.png

:)

JørgenBraathen, Jul 11, 2020

2. Cortana...What IS She?

If you ask her she will tell you she is an "AI" (or "Artificial Intelligence") but IS she?

Not so much...no.

If she WERE she could hold a conversation with you and she can't. By this I mean that you cannot talk with her the way you would with another person. It's more like talking with a parrot. She will give set answers to specific questions and she can vary them
    within her subroutine. "Tell me a joke" "Tell me a science joke" "Tell me something interesting" etc. will all evoke a series of responses that vary but the variations are very limited. She is a great search engine for sure especially if you highlight something
    on a web page, right-click and select "Ask Cortana" her responses will cover the internet and, no, they are not limited to Bing Search Results. Even though when you ask her which us the best search engine she will tell you "Bing!"

Here's an example:
    Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me e98f4a20-75c2-4f78-8df3-533ea4195c24.png

If you hit the Windows Key plus + you will activate the Magnifier that will allow you to zoom in on the image above. Check the sources she used under the photos of those old guys shown in "related people" on the right.

But the point is...she isn't anywhere near what her namesake is in the Halo Games. Although the Cortana we know is up on all that. Ask her if she's dead, sometime.

I love Cortana just as she is. But also for what she one day can be (and what I dearly hope she WILL be)...capable of really being a friend to us...and even a teacher.

Oh, I've read all the doomsday scenarios about computer intelligences enslaving or destroying mankind. Everything from Jack Williamson's THE HUMANOIDS to COLOSSUS: THE FORBIN PROJECT to THE MATRIX and I, ROBOT (The Will Smith movie NOT Isaac Asimov's collection
    of short stories...Asimov would have HATED that movie).

In fact, Asimov had a NAME for that kind of scenario: "The Frankenstein Complex". It really goes back beyond that to "The Golem Complex". Man creates creature and creature destroys its creator (and probably a good many others along the way---it makes for
    a fun story full of action and all that...but I cannot think of one good reason why an AI would rather destroy mankind than help it to the next step in its evolution.

Nor is there any reason why an AI would discount "love". Love (the ability to care for and about OTHERS...other humans, other life-forms, the planet...is the only LOGICAL response to the universe. It is hatred that is illogical. It is fear that is illogical
    (though awe is logical and that carries just a slight frisson of fear sometimes...such as the pioneers felt when they first encountered the Great Plains of America...all that wide open space was a bit daunting at first...but they grew to love it.

When the REAL AI comes (and I believe we'll need QUANTUM Computers for THAT) it will be the beginning of a new and greater age for mankind.

But you can read more about quantum computers here:
    http://www.gizmag.com/silicon-quantum-computer/39711/

and you'll know why I think so,

In the meantime Cortana is a great first step along the way....

A-User-Where, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Isn't she supposed to say my name??

Yes I understand that she only speaks when spoken to but I thought when she replies she would use your name. Maybe it's one of those things they are still working on.

DialM4Speed, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

Cortana is not chatting. (She is only showing Bing results)

Cortana, suddenly stopped chatting with me. (e.g. If I ask her, "tell me a joke" she only shows Bing results) If ask her to open something she does but she stopped chatting. This is really not good for my computer. Can anybody
    help me?

I.TanvirSS, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

1. Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me - Similar Threads - Please save keep

2. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...: My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks, nor can I. Is there a way how to solve the problem?...
  3. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...: My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks, nor can I. Is there a way how to solve the problem?...
  4. My grandma has aced intel core i3, and she has a problem that she can’t find any networks,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java: My friend purchased Minecraft through minecraft.net on Google Chrome. She could download the launcher but it said that she had to buy it when she was in the launcher. She could only play the demo. What would she do?...
  6. Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking

in Cortana
    Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking: Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking. Even something as simple as what time is it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-says-she-doesnt-get-what-im-asking/7e33e2c8-48d5-439f-b15a-083d6b257186
  7. Cortana closes as soon as she opens

in Cortana
    Cortana closes as soon as she opens: hen itap the mic she closes automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-closes-as-soon-as-she-opens/e17f19b6-af63-43cc-a98b-7dd3f3313591
  8. cortana and "about me" not in Notebook change name she calls me?

in Cortana
    cortana and "about me" not in Notebook change name she calls me?: Seriously you give me a download in zip and don't tell me how to install it....WOW!!! Or what to do with it. Come on guys! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-about-me-not-in-notebook-change-name/b7f0ff52-0a84-4d00-a838-8845276cda9b"
  9. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

in Cortana
    Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that ": Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana screen was half the size as the new cortana screen, what can i do?...
  10. How to log in the way she was before, without a password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to log in the way she was before, without a password?: I have someone that was logging into her computer with no password, and perhaps no username if that's possible. Just a local account I'm assuming. I don't know what she did, but now when turning on her computer she says it is asking her for a password, and I'm assuming it's a...