Windows 10: Please send help

Discus and support Please send help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello gamers! I need your help. Last night my PC BSoD'd and gave stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. It was basically midnight so I said "eh.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AliAkbar3253, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Please send help

Hello gamers! I need your help. Last night my PC BSoD'd and gave stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. It was basically midnight so I said "eh. I'll look at it tomorrow." Now whenever I'm trying to boot it up, it gives me Stop Code 0xc000021a. I can't boot into recovery options as well. Please. I don't wanna lose my Minecraft worlds. Some legend out there that can help me? I seriously don't wanna get beaten up by my father since it's really his PC.

submitted by /u/AliAkbar3253
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AliAkbar3253, Jul 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2020
  3. ali2487 Win User
    X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

ali2487, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Please send help

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Please send help

1. Please send help - Similar Threads - Please send help

2. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE: my laptop won't open, I accidentally spilled water please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-please/b862b960-f79b-4f8c-a6d5-cbffa8c6a5dd
  3. PLEASE HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP PLEASE: my laptop won't open, I accidentally spilled water please help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-please/b862b960-f79b-4f8c-a6d5-cbffa8c6a5dd
  4. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please send this to JosefLBohorquez: I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-send-this-to-joseflbohorquez/aa249835-2981-4a57-8c6c-405f10305541
  5. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

Please send this to JosefLBohorquez: I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-send-this-to-joseflbohorquez/aa249835-2981-4a57-8c6c-405f10305541
  6. Sending emails. Unable to send emails. Please advise

Sending emails. Unable to send emails. Please advise: Suddenly I am unable to send emails on my laptop or mobile phone. Messages sent are returned stating unable to send this message. Message was sent to your drafts folder. Still unable to send from drafts folder. Please advise...
  7. Help with sending an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with sending an email: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am finding that if I email someone when I am looking on their site the emails are not going through. Can someone advise me what I should do so that I can send emails when I am wanting to send one from a site I am on. Thanks very much (easy...
  8. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  9. Outlook.com hacked/sending spam help required please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook.com hacked/sending spam help required please: My Outlook was hacked and the hacker sent e-mails out to like almost everyone I have ever sent an e-mail to in the past. It actually went into previous emails I had received and replied so it looked like I was just replying to an earlier e-mail someone had sent. I now can...
  10. Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please

in Browsers and Email
    Help on sending emails from mail for windows 10 please: I moved to Windows 10 recently. For e-mails I was using windows live mail 2012. I recd a mail from outlook telling me that after 30/06/16 I would have to migrate to mail for windows 10. I did this and followed all the instructions. When I went on to try and send a mail I...