Windows 10: Please send my my Windows 10 pro product key

Discus and support Please send my my Windows 10 pro product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft, Don't ask me why. Please just send me my windows 10 pro product key to my email address. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by whatevermanwindowspro, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Please send my my Windows 10 pro product key

Hello, Microsoft,

Don't ask me why. Please just send me my windows 10 pro product key to my email address.

Thank you.

:)

whatevermanwindowspro, Feb 3, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

Please send my my Windows 10 pro product key

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Please send my my Windows 10 pro product key

1. Please send my my Windows 10 pro product key - Similar Threads - Please send pro

2. send me my product key i want to install window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send me my product key i want to install window 10: send me product key please i want to install window 10 in my pc .i dont know my product key . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-me-my-product-key-i-want-to-install-window-10/0a4b80f3-81b5-4f31-b997-987024e53e84
  3. Find my Windows 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Find my Windows 10 pro product key: I bought a used Dell Dimension E521 desktop with a clean version of Windows 10 pro. I signed with my Windows account, but I don't know if it activated or linked to my Windows account. Shortly after, my mother passed and I started using her desktop. I wanted to update the Dell...
  4. Forgot my windows 10 pro product key

Forgot my windows 10 pro product key: I reset my PC recently because it was running really slow and it deactivated. The problem is I can’t remember the product key and don’t have it written down anywhere. Is there a way I can find out what it is ?...
  5. Can’t find my Product key for windows 10 pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t find my Product key for windows 10 pro: [ATTACH]I clicked on order history then windows but cant find the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key-for-windows-10-pro/93565c16-bc91-4d09-900e-98244b06d264
  6. Activation of my win 10 pro by product key

Activation of my win 10 pro by product key: How do I get a product key on line to activate my Win 10 pro trial version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-my-win-10-pro-by-product-key/63be0279-065e-4baf-bcb2-28d9f6389fde
  7. Where is my windows 10 pro product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is my windows 10 pro product key?: I didn't get any email from Microsoft team about the product key. I recently purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade from Microsoft store. After installation, the windows asks me to activate the windows. I don't know where I can find my product key. Here is the receipt Order...
  8. Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?: Hello, recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key. I want to know if this is genuine or not. I'm sharing some screenshots of slmgr cmd commands. I'm providing the results of slmgr/dlv, slmgr/xpr, slmgr/dli. You can see that it is showing Windows is permanently...
  9. Windows 10 Pro upgrade failure to send Product Key?

Windows 10 Pro upgrade failure to send Product Key?: Just purchased Win-10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store, and received the confirmation email for the purchase. However, the expected Product Key never arrived. If Microsoft Store can charge my credit card and can send a conformation email for the purchase, what is the...
  10. product key on my new computer with windows 10 pro?

product key on my new computer with windows 10 pro?: how do I find the product key on my new computer with windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-on-my-new-computer-with-windows-10-pro/64b5eb08-3d70-44aa-9c55-71eb20180b4a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. send my product key

2. Please send my window 10 pro product