Windows 10: Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

Discus and support Please send this to JosefLBohorquez in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Seven10018, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118

:)

Seven10018, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Please send this to JosefLBohorquez [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Lex Del Win User

Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

1. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez - Similar Threads - Please send JosefLBohorquez

2. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I can not sign into my account cause someone keeps trying to access it by spaming my email with verification codes when it's able to do so. Making me locked out of my account because it won't send me anymore codes....
  3. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I have a problem with getting a verification code sent to my emailI did get one this morning about 15 hrs ago, i treid again about 1 hrs ago and i get this message below, how do i reslove this?...
  4. We couldn't send the code. Please try again.

We couldn't send the code. Please try again.: I have a problem with getting a verification code sent to my emailI did get one this morning about 15 hrs ago, i treid again about 1 hrs ago and i get this message below, how do i reslove this?...
  5. “we couldnt send code please try again”

“we couldnt send code please try again”: Hi so i have 2 problems but 1 main one, my pin always unavailable and i have to set it up everytime just for it to say that something went wrong and i can skip setting up the pin for now and then lets me into my laptop which i have been putting up with for the past days and...
  6. “we couldnt send code please try again”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “we couldnt send code please try again”: Hi so i have 2 problems but 1 main one, my pin always unavailable and i have to set it up everytime just for it to say that something went wrong and i can skip setting up the pin for now and then lets me into my laptop which i have been putting up with for the past days and...
  7. Please send this to JosefLBohorquez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please send this to JosefLBohorquez: I can't seem to reply to any questions you ask. Please message me on discord instead: Sevn#9118 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-send-this-to-joseflbohorquez/aa249835-2981-4a57-8c6c-405f10305541
  8. Sending emails. Unable to send emails. Please advise

Sending emails. Unable to send emails. Please advise: Suddenly I am unable to send emails on my laptop or mobile phone. Messages sent are returned stating unable to send this message. Message was sent to your drafts folder. Still unable to send from drafts folder. Please advise...
  9. Please send help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please send help: Hello gamers! I need your help. Last night my PC BSoD'd and gave stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. It was basically midnight so I said "eh. I'll look at it tomorrow." Now whenever I'm trying to boot it up, it gives me Stop Code 0xc000021a. I can't boot into recovery...
  10. How to send out some pictures please....

in Windows 10 Support
    How to send out some pictures please....: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] Would someone kindly help me how to send some photos I...