Windows 10: Please show me, How to,....

Discus and support Please show me, How to,.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I want to add my z: drive to the navigation plane on the left side of file explorer. How can I go about doing that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Megatron_x79, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Please show me, How to,....

/u/Megatron_x79, Apr 5, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Please show me, How to,.... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 5, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Please show me, How to,....

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Please show me, How to,.... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Please show me, How to,....

1. Please show me, How to,.... - Similar Threads - Please show

2. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  3. Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Screen Error "Can't show protected content. Connection is not secure." Please help fix.: I'm trying to use my tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S9+ as a second screen using the second screen feature. It used to work just fine but now my tablet shows a completely black screen with the cursor still able to move. It says "can't show protected content. Connection is not...
  4. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  5. I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help

I need my laptop screen to show on my monitor please help: Hi so I was using my laptop today and as usual I always use it on my monitor since laptop screen is broken and haven't really seen a point of fixing it. I went outside and left my laptop on, then later I come back inside wanting to do something on it and I try move my mouse...
  6. this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this is what shows up when i try to activate windows. can someone please help??: i cant activate windows can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-shows-up-when-i-try-to-activate/06ac60d6-2e99-4544-ae21-2bd3931de074
  7. i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...: i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some please help me the to reslove the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-the-windows-security-its/02aefd00-4020-40d5-b125-efba6599f751
  8. i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...

i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some...: i am unable to open the windows security it's showing like a black screen, please some please help me the to reslove the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-open-the-windows-security-its/02aefd00-4020-40d5-b125-efba6599f751
  9. hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...: hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and the automatic repair says it couldn't repair my PC . I've tried resetting and restoring the PC but none of them worked too.what else can I do?...
  10. hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...

hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and...: hi, please I need help with my laptop. it started showing me the blue screen of death and the automatic repair says it couldn't repair my PC . I've tried resetting and restoring the PC but none of them worked too.what else can I do?...