Windows 10: please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery.

Discus and support please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is my battery draining so quickly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NDNBOY, Nov 23, 2019.

1. NDNBOY Win User

please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery.

why is my battery draining so quickly?

:)

NDNBOY, Nov 23, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Nov 23, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Nov 23, 2019
  4. bigboi86 Win User

please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery.

bigboi86, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery. - Similar Threads - please show step

2. Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer showing "PAUSED" and not printing. Step by step solution in W10: STEP BY STEP RESOLUTION : I have been having this problem for last 2 days. Checked for the solutions online. The best was by wbarrett1076. But slightly incomplete. Here are the steps to be taken to resolve this issue. Meant for dummies like me. 1. Open Control Panel through...
  3. Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code: HiCan I Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code and then I can make command button from that code as shortcutFor example, I want a button if I click it it will run Folder customization properties to DefaultAlso for example excel has recorded macro once he recorded...
  4. Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code: HiCan I Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code and then I can make command button from that code as shortcutFor example, I want a button if I click it it will run Folder customization properties to DefaultAlso for example excel has recorded macro once he recorded...
  5. Record my steps in win 10 to show my steps in Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Please show the steps to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please show the steps to update to windows 11: I need to know the steps pls say https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-show-the-steps-to-update-to-windows-11/d6ed0e89-d178-4039-b2fd-a80ee9d2dbbf
  7. Please show the steps to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please show the steps to update to windows 11: I need to know the steps pls say https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-show-the-steps-to-update-to-windows-11/d6ed0e89-d178-4039-b2fd-a80ee9d2dbbf
  8. this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.: please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-showing-up-please-tell-me-what-this-is-and/fd0aa63c-fe7f-43db-8b32-806f7fb3d972
  9. Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...: Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410 GUI that I paid for from the Penguin command line that I also paid for?...
  10. please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop: privacy issues on my pc I'm new to the world of pc. Bought this pc used There is no anti-virus software installed on this pc that I'm aware off I can not afford to purchase any anti-virus software or apps...so I new the free ones. I don't completely understand "lingo"...