Windows 10: PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY

Discus and support PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY OF: 00331-10000-00001-AA735 my E-mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my name is: MOUTAKI FAOUZIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FouFouDA, Aug 28, 2019.

1. FouFouDA Win User

PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY

PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY OF:

00331-10000-00001-AA735

my E-mail is

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

my name is: MOUTAKI FAOUZIA

thank you

:)

FouFouDA, Aug 28, 2019

2. Surface Pro 3 Windows key not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing us back.

Are you using docking station?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key+X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• From the list, double click on hardware and devices and run the troubleshooter and check what it shows.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Aug 28, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 28, 2019
  4. PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY

1. PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY - Similar Threads - PLEASE SHOW PRODUIT

2. hi please help me to product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hi please help me to product key: hi please would u help me to recover product key thx*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-help-me-to-product-key/f5bb80fa-8e52-4e59-be15-756471cf447e
  3. hi please help me to product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi please help me to product key: hi please would u help me to recover product key thx*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-please-help-me-to-product-key/f5bb80fa-8e52-4e59-be15-756471cf447e
  4. hi please help me to product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !: HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE SECONDS AND STICkY KEYS BUT NONE OF THEM WORKED THIS IS AN SOFTWARE ISSUE I TRIED EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT STILL DOES THE...
  6. SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHIFT KEY IS STICK ! PLEASE HELP ME !: HI I AM CHARUL I AM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE SHIFT KEY FROM THE PAST FEW DAYS I TRIED REINSTALLING DRIVER FULL SHUTDOWN BOTH SHIFT KEY PRESSED FOR FIVE SECONDS AND STICkY KEYS BUT NONE OF THEM WORKED THIS IS AN SOFTWARE ISSUE I TRIED EXTERNAL KEYBOARD AND IT STILL DOES THE...
  7. please help me product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me product key: I pressed by mistake on "change product key" and now my computer is bad and I cant open videos …. its tell me that the Server execution failed . how to fix it please ? I have a lot of work on making videos....
  8. Please show me, How to,....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please show me, How to,....: [ATTACH] So I want to add my z: drive to the navigation plane on the left side of file explorer. How can I go about doing that? https://preview.redd.it/6bap2ot133r41.png?width=1167&format=png&auto=webp&s=a581745bfae8a20395a2313c5211543d4b425a79 submitted by...
  9. MY PRODUIT KEY

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY PRODUIT KEY: PLEASE SHOW ME THE PRODUIT KEY OF: 00331-10000-00001-AA735 my E-mail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my number phone is: 00212638842675 my name is: MOUTAKI FAOUZIA thank you...
  10. Please provide me with a registry key. Windows 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please provide me with a registry key. Windows 1809: I accidently deleted the registry entry under this location. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ClipSVC I have Windows 10 64-bit Version 1809. I just need the default registry entry. If you know how to export a registry key it would be great help....