Windows 10: Please, shut the window

Discus and support Please, shut the window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Shut the window!Some may not know Ctrl+w will close any window, be it browser, App or File explorer : Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Please, shut the window

Shut the window!Some may not know Ctrl+w will close any window, be it browser, App or File explorer :

Cheers,
    Drew

Please, shut the window f6f4d568-9ffa-4fde-83cc-72f33f72fed0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Jul 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Please, shut the window

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Please, shut the window

1. Please, shut the window - Similar Threads - Please shut window

2. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  3. Computer keeps shutting off, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps shutting off, please help: Please help! My computer keeps turning off when I don’t have it plugged in despite it having a lot of battery around 70 percent. At first I was confused but I quickly realized that it only turns on when it’s still plugged in, Is their any way to fix this. I had this computer...
  4. Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer

in Windows 10 News
    Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer: [IMG]If you receive the message Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down the Windows computer, it simply means that the Group Policy service is taking longer than expected to update the settings and complete its tasks. But at times, your computer may regularly see this...
  5. pc shuts off please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts off please help: PC shut off please helpmy pc of 2-3 years that i build started to shut off randomly about 3 months ago and we’ll it’s was honestly random some days it would be on all day some days it would shut off and then be on all day and we’ll i bought a new case and transferred the new...
  6. pc shuts off please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc shuts off please help: PC shut off please helpmy pc of 2-3 years that i build started to shut off randomly about 3 months ago and we’ll it’s was honestly random some days it would be on all day some days it would shut off and then be on all day and we’ll i bought a new case and transferred the new...
  7. pc shuts off please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatically - SLide to shut down appears on my screen and shuts down the laptop - please...: Hi,Automatically Slide to shut down appears - I dont even touch the computer and it shuts down. Please HelpRegardsMegha Chowdhary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-slide-to-shut-down-appears-on-my/c8a60b53-178f-4111-b74f-71e2756f7586
  9. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...: Hi all, I upgraded to the May 2004 update in April, but since then my computer started crashing once a week or so. As of today, it crashes every hour with the above message. I've used WhoCrashed to see the culprit: On Mon 6/1/2020 4:16:26 PM your computer crashed or a...
  10. Shut down "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shut down "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" Please Help: [ATTACH] It gives me this error every single time i shut down. after it goes to 100% then it turns off, any ideas how to fix this? error "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"...