Windows 10: PLEASE SOME IDIOT AT MICROSOFT FIX THE REMOVE WIFI CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY SCREW UP. DOES...

Discus and support PLEASE SOME IDIOT AT MICROSOFT FIX THE REMOVE WIFI CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY SCREW UP. DOES... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A LITTLE HOME MICROSOFT HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. SPEND A FEW DOLLARS OF THE BILLIONS YOU MAKE ANNUALLY.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DISGUSTEDX, Mar 28, 2020.

1. PLEASE SOME IDIOT AT MICROSOFT FIX THE REMOVE WIFI CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY SCREW UP. DOES...

A LITTLE HOME MICROSOFT HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. SPEND A FEW DOLLARS OF THE BILLIONS YOU MAKE ANNUALLY.

:)

DISGUSTEDX, Mar 28, 2020
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Can't uncheck WIFI "Connect Automatically"

Hi,

Have you tried removing the network from the list? Your network credentials may still be saved on your Wifi settings.

We suggest you to remove the preferred network and reconnect it. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • On the left pane, click Wifi.
    • Click on link Manage Wifi Settings.
    • There is prompt, click on Manage known networks
    • Select the network you want to forget.
    Once you remove the network it will no longer appear on the list. You may need to reconnect it, if you want.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Machtyn Win User

PLEASE SOME IDIOT AT MICROSOFT FIX THE REMOVE WIFI CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY SCREW UP. DOES...

Windows 10 not automatically connecting (I've read other solutions)

Okay, I'm having an interesting issue. A desktop that was upgraded from Windows 7 64bit to Windows 10 64bit using the normal upgrade path. I forgot to uninstall my internet security software (Comodo) so I had to fight the "no wifi after upgrade" issue. I got that resolved by following the steps others have found.

However, now my wifi is not saving the password nor is it remembering the "Connect Automatically" settings. That is, I uncheck the box for all other available connections, (even the one I want to automatically connect to eventually), but after reboot, the box is checked again.

Solutions I've tried.
    1. Uninstall the wifi adapter in Device Manager. Unplug device. Reboot to Windows 10 desktop. Plug adapter back into the USB slot. Setup wifi connection with automatically connect checked. Reboot and no automatic connection.
    2. In Manage WiFi Settings, remove any "known networks" from the list. The Forget button is not available in the popup list from the tasktray. Reboot. Reset. Reboot and no automatic connection.

Are there any other tricks I may try that I've missed in my search?

Machtyn, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE SOME IDIOT AT MICROSOFT FIX THE REMOVE WIFI CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY SCREW UP. DOES...

1. PLEASE SOME IDIOT AT MICROSOFT FIX THE REMOVE WIFI CONNECT AUTOMATICALLY SCREW UP. DOES... - Similar Threads - PLEASE IDIOT MICROSOFT

2. Why does Microsoft hire idiots?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft hire idiots?: I have been on the phone for more than half of each day only to have your employees hang up after I repeated everything I said multiple times and the hold times were over 30 minutes because they were not qualified to even answer phone calls. Why or Who thought making...
  3. Why does Microsoft hire idiots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft hire idiots?: I have been on the phone for more than half of each day only to have your employees hang up after I repeated everything I said multiple times and the hold times were over 30 minutes because they were not qualified to even answer phone calls. Why or Who thought making...
  4. Why does Microsoft hire idiots?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If Microsoft fixed this-what would it screw up in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If Microsoft fixed this-what would it screw up in Windows?: Is there something that prevents a programmer or a computer Engineer, or who else works on making programs, is there something with the Microsoft Windows system that if they took this step, if they fix this problem, if they attempt to make Windows better in fixing this issue,...
  6. If Microsoft fixed this-what would it screw up in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If Microsoft fixed this-what would it screw up in Windows?: Is there something that prevents a programmer or a computer Engineer, or who else works on making programs, is there something with the Microsoft Windows system that if they took this step, if they fix this problem, if they attempt to make Windows better in fixing this issue,...
  7. If Microsoft fixed this-what would it screw up in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wifi does not automatically connect on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi does not automatically connect on startup: I currently have my Wi-fi set up to automatically connect to my home network, but I always have to connect manually. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-does-not-automatically-connect-on-startup/9bb8c562-0378-4837-b466-eadb278d947f
  9. Automatic wifi connection at boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic wifi connection at boot up: When can we expect a patch for auto connect at boot up. It worked fine for years, until a major update to release 10 a few months ago. A 10 step internal code procedure is not a satisfactory response....
  10. Update screwed up my wifi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update screwed up my wifi: WHY DID YOU DELETE MY WIFI? THE WHOLE DRIVE IS DELETED. NOT DEACTIVATED. DELETED. I'VE GONE THROUGH A DOZEN TROUBLESHOOTERS. IT SAYS I NEED TO REDOWNLOAD THE DRIVER. HOW DO I DO THAT <removed>? I HAVE NO WIFI! I DON'T OWN A BLEEDING ETHERNET CABLE THAT'S WHY I HAVE WIFI. I...