Windows 10: Please someone help I’m going insane

Discus and support Please someone help I’m going insane in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built a brand new pc literally an hour ago I installed everything right everything is no longer than a week old (besides gpu) and my pc keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NostalgicFruit, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Please someone help I’m going insane

I just built a brand new pc literally an hour ago I installed everything right everything is no longer than a week old (besides gpu) and my pc keeps crashing literally seconds after boot up. But not like crash crash well here’s the thing. It turns on the fans spin the lights go up it seems normal but the keyboard and monitor will light for a couple seconds and immediately shut down and I have to unplug the computer and back in again for it to do the exact same thing. Someone please help me I can’t boot windows or the bios or the diagnostic or anything, I don’t have another computer to wipe the drive and I don’t know what to do someone please help. Amd Ryzen 7 3700x 8 core (Amd wraith prism cooler) 16 gig trident g skill rgb Msi b550 pro vdh WiFi Western digital blue 500g m.2 2280 ssd Evga 600 w 80+ silver psu Evga 1070 sc black edition (bought a couple years ago worked great earlier today in a different computer) And the case is Corsair crystal 280x non rgb if anyone needed that

Please again if anyone knows what’s wrong I’m actually going nuts.

submitted by /u/NostalgicFruit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NostalgicFruit, Sep 5, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 5, 2020
  3. M JWuertz Win User
    Going insane

I didn't do the above things you suggested. HOWEVER I saw your name on help in 2015. It sounds like my problem. you said a reservation for the device not listed. My tablet & phone are listed devices but my pc is not. So if this is possible in very
    SIMPLE terms explain how to do it. Another thing - the app for the play store is gone except my phone. Boy I am sick of this mess & I bet you too.

M JWuertz, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Please someone help I’m going insane

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Please someone help I’m going insane

1. Please someone help I’m going insane - Similar Threads - Please someone help

2. someone please help!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    someone please help!!: Someone help me it’s been stuck like this for 3 weeks and i don’t know what to do,ive recently been logged out of my account,it said “pin is no longer available” i tried resetting it but it didnt work,i don’t know what to do please help!!?...
  3. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help: My son passed away at 24 in October of last year. We notified as many of his accts as possible. We called for days and finally got a human for his Microsoft acct and let them know to cancel it. Now 2 months later his $59 yearly charge just went through and over drafted his...
  4. Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Someone please help me identify this notification. It’s driving me insane.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zestybeef10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv4ke6/someone_please_help_me_identify_this_notification/
  5. please help im going insane trying to connect bluetooth headset

please help im going insane trying to connect bluetooth headset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmj9u1/please_help_im_going_insane_trying_to_connect/
  6. CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!? I am going to go INSANE! BSOD and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!?!?!?!?!? I am going to go INSANE! BSOD and...: Here is the thread that provided no relief: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-frequent-bsod-crashes-irql-kernal-etc/b13df81d-3c63-4d77-8d31-f34b2fd8639d?page=5&auth=1 I am at the end of my rope....
  7. Someone please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Someone please help: I just searched for fun on Google 'free windows 10 keys' just to have a look because my computer wasn't activated/couldn't access work organizer or something it was w10 enterprise and on this website i found:...
  8. Someone help please

Someone help please: A few days back,my windows crashed all off a sudden and when i switched off my laptop and rebooted again,it was booting to bios.My hdd was not detected in bios.Then after restarting a couple of times avain,hdd showed up but windows was unable to Boot (kept showing disk...
  9. Cannot log into computer PLEASE HELP I am going insane

Cannot log into computer PLEASE HELP I am going insane: I keep getting the error “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded”. I was trying to get administrator privileges back onto my account but while booting up safe mode I accidentally clicked on my temporary account I made and now every...
  10. Help please someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please someone: My computer crash and I will be stuck in a black screen and sometimes it happens as soon I open my laptop, I will be doing something on my laptop and it will close the app I have open it also says that there is an error and I forgot what it says, it started happening after I...