Windows 10: Please Stop Deciding for us How We Want to Use Programs!

Discus and support Please Stop Deciding for us How We Want to Use Programs! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to turn off the auto-creation of albums in the photo App? The current web info suggests that there is no easy way to stop this. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrJohnLD, Oct 29, 2018.

1. DrJohnLD Win User

Please Stop Deciding for us How We Want to Use Programs!

Is there any way to turn off the auto-creation of albums in the photo App? The current web info suggests that there is no easy way to stop this. I switched back to a PC from Apple products because Apple often seems to think their programmers know better than the users what the users want their computers to do. Now it seems that Windows is following that misconception!

Please reconsider your approach before you lose your consumers too. Just give people the option to use or NOT TO USE your controlling features, providing the default of OFF not ON for such things as the auto album creation.

MANY THANKS.

:)

DrJohnLD, Oct 29, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 29, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Please Stop Deciding for us How We Want to Use Programs!

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Please Stop Deciding for us How We Want to Use Programs!

1. Please Stop Deciding for us How We Want to Use Programs! - Similar Threads - Please Stop Deciding

2. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?: When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-you-let-us-move-the-task-bar-where-we/603c777c-6111-4d7b-8ed9-c24dac14c26e
  3. When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will you let us move the task bar where we want it?: When will you let us move the task bar where we want it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-you-let-us-move-the-task-bar-where-we/603c777c-6111-4d7b-8ed9-c24dac14c26e
  4. LET US DECIDE - Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LET US DECIDE - Antimalware Service Executable: Hi, I'm using windows 10, I have tried everything to disable Windows Defender and this Anti-Malware executable which uses A LOT of Disk % at random moments every day keeps coming back. I have tried disabling it using regedit, and any other "trick" found on the internet, but...
  5. Bluetooth decided to stop working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth decided to stop working: I recently found that bluetooth seemed to be turned off for my desktop. I ran a bunch of troubleshoots and even underwent a BIOS update (I was desperate so just decided to update everything), and when I went into device manager and showed hidden options to find bluetooth, it...
  6. Is it too hard to ask us what driver updates we want, microsoft?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it too hard to ask us what driver updates we want, microsoft?: hmmmmm[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-too-hard-to-ask-us-what-driver-updates-we/2cb29793-6614-4406-8051-0d0ae023ff83
  7. Stop forcing us to use a dang pin.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop forcing us to use a dang pin.: Microsoft, Stop forcing us to use a dang pin. I DON'T EVER WANT TO USE IT, so stop forcing me to use one every single time I reboot my PC or every few times. How can I stop this from happening permanently its very very very annoying. I only want to use a password....
  8. Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us: Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's going update. Who knows how long that will take and what kind of problems it will cause. Thanks a bunch, Microsoft. It makes...
  9. Want to stop using password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to stop using password: When I start my computer I have to enter a password. I would like to be able to stop doing this and be able to go straight into my computer without having to type in a password. Does anyone know how this can be done? 70457
  10. Want to stop using password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Want to stop using password: How do I change my logon options so that I do not have to use either a password or PIN#? 31715