Windows 10: please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and...

Discus and support please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass <removed>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _Derrio, Mar 15, 2023.

1. _Derrio Win User

please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and...

The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass <removed>

:)

_Derrio, Mar 15, 2023
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Mar 15, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Mar 15, 2023
  4. MiCl Win User

please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and...

Touch keyboard lacks autocorrect, Word Flow, etc. in certain apps and text fields

The touch keyboard in Windows 10 has some pretty great features such as autocorrect and Word Flow, but as far as I can tell, the only place where both of these features work is Discord on Edge.

In Sticky Notes, Word, and most other websites in Edge, Word Flow works, and the keyboard shows word suggestions on the top, but there's no autocorrect. In Chrome and Sublime Text, there's no word suggestions, autocorrect, or Word Flow. Here's what I'm experiencing with Word Flow:

The answer a Microsoft Agent gives is:

It's rather frustrating for me that autocorrect and Word Flow don't work in so many apps. How can I enable these features even when the specific app or text field apparently isn't configured to support them?

Thema:

1. please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and... - Similar Threads - please stop updating

2. please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the flow of apps and...: The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass <removed> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-stop-updating-things-so-much-nobody-likes/794c1e07-a678-40dc-88ac-e0162365e2bb
  3. Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...: The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass you nerds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-these-clowns-please-stop-updating-things-so/794c1e07-a678-40dc-88ac-e0162365e2bb
  4. Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can these clowns please stop updating things so much ? nobody likes them and they ruin the...: The recent march 14 update just ruined my transparent toolbar app; Microsoft go take a year vacation and touch some grass you nerds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-these-clowns-please-stop-updating-things-so/794c1e07-a678-40dc-88ac-e0162365e2bb
  5. Update ruined my pc. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update ruined my pc. Please help!: I have a Dell G7 i7 9th Gen NVIDIA RTX 2060. There had been a 'restart and update' option appearing for a while. I had some free time and thought what the hell? It was my biggest mistake because ever since I did the update my PC has become a fancy paperweight. It simply...
  6. Please help, so much things are messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help, so much things are messed up: Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here is my problems: 1. Cannot open Microsoft Store and any Microsoft store apps 2. Cannot open Settings and no type of...
  7. Apps uses so much RAM

Apps uses so much RAM: Before i run "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool", all of the processes use 50% of a 4gb RAM, but after running the "Memory Diagnostic Tool" chrome uses so much ram more than before, and also i think that other apps slightly increased their RAM usage. anybody can help me with...
  8. stuck at 19037.1 - please help to restart the updates flow

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    stuck at 19037.1 - please help to restart the updates flow: Hi gurus! Can anyone explain how can I get my box updated to the next available version in the slow/beta channel, please? It used to work then I the updates stopped coming and now there in no updates to be seen. And it is not that I cannot access the updates - the defender...
  9. Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this?

Is there a way to edit the ALL APPS menu in Windows 10 to stop things like this?: Hi. I've just bought and am installing Forza Motorsport 7 on Windows 10 and noticed it's put the game and all the extra cars I've got to the ALL APPS menu. I'm not happy with the way this looks and was wondering if it's possible to edit the menu so I can either group these or...
  10. Can you please stop assuming things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you please stop assuming things: Dear Microsoft, Is it possible that you can stop assuming that everyone must stop doing everything to install your updates. I get it, you guys built a product and you want people to be protected. However, there are a few of us that use a computer during specific times, and...