Windows 10: Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

Discus and support Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by buy4me, Oct 10, 2019.

1. buy4me Win User

Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

:)

buy4me, Oct 10, 2019

2. Create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

Betty and Ron, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

create a desktop shortcut for a printer

How do I create a desktop shortcut in Windows 10 for a printer

TrevorCrichton1, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Please tell create

2. How to create Desktop Shortcut to Favorites in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Desktop Shortcut to Favorites in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Creating a Desktop shortcut enables Windows 10 users to quickly access items of daily use. You can also add your Favorite items to the Desktop as shortcuts. So, if you are interested in creating a Desktop Shortcut to Favorites in [...] This post How to...
  3. create a desktop shortcut for a printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a desktop shortcut for a printer: How do I create a desktop shortcut in Windows 10 for a printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-desktop-shortcut-for-a-printer/86732439-44f4-4406-a7c0-de42c5e8a5e4
  4. CREATING SHORTCUTS IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    CREATING SHORTCUTS IN WINDOWS 10: WITH WINDOWS 8 AND PRIOR VERSIONS I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED CREATING A DESKTOP SHORT CUT FOR EASY ACCESS. I AM SEEKING ADVICE ON HOW TO CREATE THESE IN WINDOWS 10. I AM ABLE TO DO THIS WITH SOME WEBSITES BUT NOT ALL. QUITE OFTEN I END UP WITH THE CHOICE OF SAVING AS A...
  5. create shortcuts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    create shortcuts in windows 10: I have a new harddrive and before could create shortcuts to save icons on desktop but this new hard drive will not let me do it and had windows 10 before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-shortcuts-in-windows-10/9fc8aeae-3ece-406b-adcf-5ecbd3991e61"
  6. Can anyone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut via Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can anyone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut via Microsoft Edge: I can't for the life of me see how to make a shortcut on my desktop. I'm sure there is a way and if not then that is so very fail. lol 11107
  7. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!: Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers before? anyone know what they mean? THNX! ahead of time!*Smile 21706
  8. Please tell me how to make the Photos App work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to make the Photos App work: Hi there , I tried a few things from the web to make this work , But the Windows 10 photos app keeps failing to work , "This App can't open" Tried Shellpower remove it and tried that licence . bat fix , didn't work for me . I need this to work so bad ,...
  9. How to create a reboot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to create a reboot shortcut?: I found that one can shorten the steps of shutting down windows by creating a shortcut on the desktop. by using this command "%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0" The shutdown exe file can be found in the directory above. I thought I may be able to create a similar...
  10. How to remove this shortcuts, please?!

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove this shortcuts, please?!: Hello, can someone please help me with this one... I want to remove this shorcuts from... Start - All apps... - Contact Support - Microsoft Edge - OneDrive - Search - Settings - Windows Accessories - Windows Administrative Tools - Windows Easy of Access -...