Windows 10: Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

Discus and support Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by buy4me, Oct 10, 2019.

1. buy4me Win User

Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

:)

buy4me, Oct 10, 2019

2. Create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

Betty and Ron, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10?

create a desktop shortcut for a printer

How do I create a desktop shortcut in Windows 10 for a printer

TrevorCrichton1, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Please tell me how to create a printer shortcut in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Please tell create

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  4. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Creating a shortcut for printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a shortcut for printer/scanner: I can not figure out a way to create a shortcut for my Canon MG5220 onto my desktop. I no longer have the installation cd. But I have however installed the current driver. But on the start menu I'm not seeing the printer to right click on it. I've read many of the posts...
  6. create a desktop shortcut for a printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a desktop shortcut for a printer: How do I create a desktop shortcut in Windows 10 for a printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-desktop-shortcut-for-a-printer/86732439-44f4-4406-a7c0-de42c5e8a5e4
  7. Can anyone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut via Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can anyone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut via Microsoft Edge: I can't for the life of me see how to make a shortcut on my desktop. I'm sure there is a way and if not then that is so very fail. lol 11107
  8. Create Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows: How to: Create Devices and Printers Shortcut in Windows [img] Information Devices and Printers (aka: Device Stage), gives you a quick view and access of all of your connected and wireless devices on your computer in one place. By viewing the contents of this folder, you...
  9. Create Printers Folder Shortcut in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Printers Folder Shortcut in Windows: How to: Create Printers Folder Shortcut in Windows [img] Information The Printers folder allows you to see all printers in one location to make it easy to manage them. This tutorial will show you how to create or download a Printers folder shortcut in Windows 7,...
  10. Create Printer Queue Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Printer Queue Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Printer Queue Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information The print queue shows the status of what documents have been sent from the computer to the printer and are waiting to be printed. If you have a local or network printer connected to your PC, it could...