Windows 10: Please Tell Me I Can Change This

Discus and support Please Tell Me I Can Change This in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi :) Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bocephus, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Bocephus Win User

Please Tell Me I Can Change This

Hi Please Tell Me I Can Change This :)

Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was all one big field without the separations of the days. Is there any way to revert back to that? My Windows version is below.

Thank you.

Windows version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.535)

Please Tell Me I Can Change This [​IMG]

:)

Bocephus, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Jan 4, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Please Tell Me I Can Change This :p

cadaveca, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Please Tell Me I Can Change This - Similar Threads - Please Tell Change

2. Please tell me another platform I can use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me another platform I can use?: Hi I was forced to have windows 11, several times I managed to have it removed, but for years Microsoft continually hacked into my PC and if I didn't block it, it was forced upon me; I gave up in the end, and was again forced to repurchase apps I already owned to work with...
  3. Please tell me another platform I can use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me another platform I can use?: Hi I was forced to have windows 11, several times I managed to have it removed, but for years Microsoft continually hacked into my PC and if I didn't block it, it was forced upon me; I gave up in the end, and was again forced to repurchase apps I already owned to work with...
  4. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  5. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AndrewXVI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcxstq/can_you_please_tell_me_the_name_of_this_app_thanks/
  6. Can someone please tell me what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please tell me what to do?: I've been banned from Forza horizon 4 and I have deleted all my saves completely for about 3 months and I can't log into Forza support, can someone please tell me anything that might help? Cheers....
  7. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShadowsOf_TheirEyes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld4ke7/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this? How do i change it?

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this? How do i change it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Itspoita [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4c0oy/can_someone_please_tell_me_what_is_wrong_with/
  9. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAgentSam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikxxr2/can_someone_please_tell_me_how_to_fix_this/
  10. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...