Windows 10: Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

Discus and support Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app, in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I upgrade Phototastic Collages, may I print the collages I make with my own photos? If not, do you know of a program that allows me to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brennakc1, Apr 11, 2020.

1. brennakc1 Win User

Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

If I upgrade Phototastic Collages, may I print the collages I make with my own photos? If not, do you know of a program that allows me to do that?

Thanks brennakc1

:)

brennakc1, Apr 11, 2020
  2. JimWynne Win User

Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage isn't a Microsoft product. See the app's page in the Microsoft Store for information on contacting the developer.

JimWynne, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Phototastic Collage

I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?

PaulaBriscoe, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE

I HAVE RECENTLY INSTALLED WINDOW 10 I OPENED THE STORE AND DOWNLOAD PHOTOTASTIC COLLAGE WHEN THE APP INSTALL IT OPEN TAKE 10 SEC OF TIME AND CLOSES IDEMDIATELY CAN U HELP

daniyal_255, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app,

1. Please tell me, if I upgrade my Phototastic Collages app, - Similar Threads - Please tell upgrade

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  4. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  5. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AndrewXVI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcxstq/can_you_please_tell_me_the_name_of_this_app_thanks/
  6. Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.

Pic Collage App: How to download the App? Any suggestions please.: I am struggling with downloading the Pic Collage App. Some guidance will be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-collage-app-how-to-download-the-app-any/84b1f72f-1d9a-4b6a-b268-4a2983642f3f
  7. Please Tell Me I Can Change This

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Tell Me I Can Change This: Hi :) Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was all one big field without the separations of the days. Is there any way to revert back to that? My Windows version is below....
  8. phototastic collage purchase

phototastic collage purchase: how do i access the premium pack for the phototastic collage app purchased from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phototastic-collage-purchase/abcffda5-6a29-443e-baa1-9df3a41e0c47
  9. Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage: I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?...
  10. Please tell me how to make the Photos App work

Please tell me how to make the Photos App work: Hi there , I tried a few things from the web to make this work , But the Windows 10 photos app keeps failing to work , "This App can't open" Tried Shellpower remove it and tried that licence . bat fix , didn't work for me . I need this to work so bad ,...