Windows 10: please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

Discus and support please tell me what this is??,,Thnx! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zargon48, Sep 7, 2015.

1. zargon48 Win User

please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

Hi All,

I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot]
    when I "right-click".

please tell me what this is??,,Thnx! [​IMG]

I had never noticed those numbers before?
    anyone know what they mean?
    THNX! ahead of time!*Smile

:)

zargon48, Sep 7, 2015

2. Can someone please tell me what this means?

Well, with some of the Tech Support Scam pages that I tested, the content suddenly disappeared or developed loop-synchronized convulsions when I used the checkbox – so the page itself was certainly “non-responsive”,
    but I was still able to close those pages directly from their tabs, and of course that’s the important thing. So did you find a page that couldn’t be closed
    after checking the box? If so, please forward the address. Thanks,

GreginMich, Sep 7, 2015
  3. BrittneyH Win User
    Can someone please tell me what this means?

This popped up on Microsoft Edge while trying to go to YouTube. I have tried ending it with task manager but it is still there when I open it back up. Can someone please tell me what I need to do? Thanks

BrittneyH, Sep 7, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

The CRC is Cyclic Redundancy Check and SHA and MD5 are hashes used to check the authenticity of downloaded files, especially large ones such as the Linux LiveDVDs. Maybe it's some software you've added? I use a free program for it.

Berton, Sep 7, 2015
  5. 7-Zip File Manager Alpha. . If you dont' want it, uninstall it from Add/Remove Programs

ukcatsfan83, Sep 7, 2015
  6. derekimo Win User
    Welcome to the forum,

That's from 7-zip, you can keep 7-zip and remove those if you want to by unchecking these boxes, after going to tools, 7-zip tab,

derekimo, Sep 7, 2015
  7. zargon48 Win User
    Thnx Guys!
    You are awesome!
    Im just glad it wasnt some spyware, i just purchased a new win 10
    and malwarebytes Pro, cause a virus ate my HD, soo,
    I had to replace the HD, [iknow,some of you are scratching your heads on that one, but I wanted to make sure the Virus was gone for sure!, so I trashed the hd, Imho]
    and get a new windows, so i decided to Buy a new windows 10
    cause I heard its thew last windows tobe made.
    i had to get 7zip beta because the site said win 10 wasnt supported
    with the plain vannila version.
    anyhoo,,,Thnx again!!*Smile

zargon48, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx! - Similar Threads - please tell Thnx

2. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  3. Please tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell me how to fix it?: I was a Linux user now I'm trying to shift to windows at first I download iso file and after that I booted my usb device everything went well and I got install tab in front of me after that I selected date and time the window 10 pro after that I got this compatibility issue...
  4. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  5. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  6. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  7. Can someone please tell me what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please tell me what to do?: I've been banned from Forza horizon 4 and I have deleted all my saves completely for about 3 months and I can't log into Forza support, can someone please tell me anything that might help? Cheers....
  8. Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone please tell me what's happening here?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harshvpandey101x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5x0wy/can_anyone_please_tell_me_whats_happening_here/
  9. Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody please tell me what the F is going on?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaggyRoby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfyuj9/can_somebody_please_tell_me_what_the_f_is_going_on/
  10. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...