Windows 10: please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

Discus and support please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this is some weird glitch!unable to pause/stop/re-schedule the windows update!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chilled_Guy07, Aug 14, 2022.

1. please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

this is some weird glitch!unable to pause/stop/re-schedule the windows update!

:)

Chilled_Guy07, Aug 14, 2022

2. Recent update has corrupted lots of things

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for this suggestion, I have tried to do this twice and it has failed on both occasions telling me to restart the machine and try to run the setup again.

Any other suggestions.

Thanks

AmaValentine, Aug 14, 2022
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. chideock Win User

please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

1. please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed! - Similar Threads - please tell tried

2. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  3. please tell me what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please tell me what to do: hello thanks for information , but i have another problem with my computer. my computer and external hard disk work very good for more than a year . i one day my computer speaker did not work i try to back up speaker but still did not work . then i try to recovery my computer...
  4. please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!

please tell me what to do? tried a lot of things but failed!: this is some weird glitch!unable to pause/stop/re-schedule the windows update! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-what-to-do-tried-a-lot-of-things/3db5f9a9-71cc-4b57-accf-292f6c5e4ec4
  5. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  6. Can someone please tell me what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone please tell me what to do?: I've been banned from Forza horizon 4 and I have deleted all my saves completely for about 3 months and I can't log into Forza support, can someone please tell me anything that might help? Cheers....
  7. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error Please help me. I've tried a lot of things but still...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER Error Please help me. I've tried a lot of things but still...: I understand that this problem has been questioned many times, but I could not find the solution even the solved threads did not help. Hope you understand. Moving on... The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER error randomly happens when either one of these is done Windows...
  8. please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!

please tell me what this is??,,Thnx!: Hi All, I just got a fresh Install of win 10 and noticed this[see screen shot] when I "right-click". [img] I had never noticed those numbers before? anyone know what they mean? THNX! ahead of time!*Smile 21706
  9. Lots of BSODS doing lots of things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of BSODS doing lots of things: EDIT* getting more BSODs of at random times doing random things with random messages. 'system services error' 'memory management error' and so forth EDIT** sfc.exe /scannow says i have corrupt files but it cannot fix them? argh *Original Story* seems to only happen...
  10. What is chkdsk trying to tell me?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is chkdsk trying to tell me?: A few months after migrating to Win10, and after applying the Anniversary edition update, I had been experiencing issues of PC hung applying other Windows updates (several updates got to restart stage but would stay 8+ hrs overnight in blue limbo), error messages from my...