Windows 10: Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear.

Discus and support Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsnot.............. sorry Microsoft killed how long the calendar and notifications show up. YEAH I should sit here 24 hours a day staring at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IAmThatStrange, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear.

Microsnot.............. sorry Microsoft killed how long the calendar and notifications show up. YEAH I should sit here 24 hours a day staring at the laptop. Geeze.

So how do I change how long it displays. I searched for how to do that and now settings are not like what are in instructions.

I did this once easily and now no.

Or does Microsoft want us to do nothing but stare at the laptop.

Sorry I could have chosen the wrong topics,

:)

IAmThatStrange, Oct 4, 2019
  2. DavidG Win User

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

My Calendar notifications have stopped working.
    The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events.
    When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below.
    I am used to relying on the Calendar notifications or reminders, any suggestions are appreciated.

Please update on Windows 10 killed  how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear. [​IMG]

DavidG, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Calendar reminder alerts: no pop up, no tone, no notification

Update: I am now getting an audible tone and onscreen pop up for my calendar alerts. Thank you 10/26/15

After an reminder is set in the Windows 10 calendar (not Outlook) there is no pop-up, sound or any on-screen or audible notification at the time of the reminder. Setting a reminder is useless if it does not remind me in some way. I have checked all my settings
    and all are correct as far as I can tell for calendar reminders.

I like the Windows calendar and Windows 10 and really want to drop google and apple calendars and use my Windows calendar exclusively.

Anyone have a suggestion or is this just a glitch?

Ron Baker o_0, Oct 4, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear.

Need Loud & Long Calendar Alerts

Didn't know there are audible calendar notifications. I use email alerts from outlook

Also, you can set your lockscreen for calendar reminders.

garym123, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear.

1. Please update on Windows 10 killed how long my notifications and calendar alerts appear. - Similar Threads - Please update killed

2. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  3. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  4. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  5. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  6. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

8. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...
  9. Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing

Calendar Notifications Stopped Working / Appearing: My Calendar notifications have stopped working. The Calendar App is working fine and I have no problem adding events. When I navigate to Settings > System > Notifications the Calendar App does not appear. See screen shot below. I am used to relying on the Calendar...
  10. Windows 10 Update Kills App Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Update Kills App Notifications: I specifically upgraded to 10 Pro to get back App Notifications because I use a VPN in a restrictive country and I need to know when or if the VPN loses signal. The updates that installed on 5/14/16 have once again greyed out App Notifications and leave the message "Some...