Windows 10: Please Wait Bootloop

Discus and support Please Wait Bootloop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Darth Zeckara, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Please Wait Bootloop

My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still does the same thing. What can I try? Thanks.

:)

Darth Zeckara, Jul 25, 2021
  2. justasv Win User

Sometimes computer enters boot loop, other times I see black screen

OK, thanks for the help. I will do what you suggested and try to reproduce my bootloop problem. Will come back to you with my findings.

You might have reasons for suggesting this, and I could just misunderstand them. But I just want to stress that it was never a BSOD problem for me, but rather a bootloop (The only BSOD that I got was a known issue with an incorrect version of COMODO). Also I installed Bitdefender just a few days ago, to replace COMODO.

justasv, Jul 25, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Jul 25, 2021
  4. trt740 Win User

Please Wait Bootloop

Alcpone's Official 3DMark '06 Compilation

cool

trt740, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Please Wait Bootloop

1. Please Wait Bootloop - Similar Threads - Please Wait Bootloop

2. Please wait startup error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please wait startup error: un having an error when starting up my pc, it says “please wait” and it stays loading for ever, I can’t access to bios or the pc in general because every time I boot up it load to the the please wait screen, I don’t show anything like the windows startup, it goes directly to...
  3. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  4. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  5. RDP Stuck at please wait

RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  6. RDP / "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP / "Please Wait": I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 and both a HP Windows 10 laptop and a Macbook Air. I run RDP from each of the laptops, more frequently from the MAC. I use the Microsoft RDP client for MAC and the standard Windows RDP client on the HP. If I just access the Dell...
  7. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  8. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  9. 3D Builder "Please Wait"

3D Builder "Please Wait": When merging or subtracting spheres, 3D builder says "Please Wait" down at the bottom right, but it never resolves. Just sits there for hours. I have seen numerous posts on this with no fix. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? I am trying to subtract small spheres, 8mm in...
  10. windows 10 bootloop please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 bootloop please help: Hi. I have a problem: today when i was playing a game suddenly it went to black screen and said no video input it happend to me alot when i was playing game and i fixed it by restarting my pc but now whenever i restart pc doesn't stop loading. Please can someone help me?...