Windows 10: Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer

Discus and support Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you receive the message Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down the Windows computer, it simply means that the Group Policy service is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 2, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer

Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer [​IMG]
    If you receive the message Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down the Windows computer, it simply means that the Group Policy service is taking longer than expected to update the settings and complete its tasks. But at times, your computer may regularly see this screen and remain stuck on it for a long […]

This article Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 2, 2023

2. Please wait for the gpsvc issue

Please wait for the gpsvc issue when shutting down the laptop please resolve this issue fix it please password is 123 the email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ha ha ha ha ha this is funny ha ha thanks for laptop shutting down
    Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer [​IMG]

WifiHelper, Jul 2, 2023
  3. windows cannot connect to gpsvc service || event log service is unavilable || cannot launch windows event collector service

Hi,

From admin Command Prompt, run:

• sc.exe qc gpsvc & sc.exe query gpsvc
    • net start gpsvc
    • sc.exe qc eventlog & sc.exe query eventlog
    • sc.exe query mup & sc.exe qc mup
    Please post the output.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 2, 2023
  4. Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer

Both GPSVC/UUID and Start Menu Critical Error

Hello,

While logging into Windows, there are some crucial background processes are propagating. The Group Policy Service (GPSVC) is part of one of those processes in which this service communicates with Winlogon service via a Remote Procedure Call (RPC). The aim
    of this communication is to make a cross check on Computer Configuration and User Configuration of Group Policy Objects and load policies accordingly. Generally, when this scenario is going on, the GPSVC is taking part in the chain of events separately from
    the beginning. But when the same service, i.e. GPSVC takes part in the processing, in combination with other processes, there are chances of following error to occur. To provide you with the troubleshooting steps in resolving the issue, kindly supplement us
    with further information by answering the questions below.

• When did the issue start to happen? Knowing the time when the issue started to happen will point you when to do a system restore.
      System Restore is a feature in Microsoft Windows that allows the user to revert their computer's state (including
      system files, installed applications, Windows Registry, and
      system
      settings) to that of a previous point in time, which can be used to recover from
      system malfunctions or other problems.
    • Were there changes made prior to the issue?

We look forward to your response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 2, 2023
Thema:

Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer

1. Please wait for the GPSVC when shutting down Windows computer - Similar Threads - Please wait GPSVC

2. my computer wont shut down please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont shut down please help: So my power went out whilst my computer was on and it lost power now that my power is back on I opened my computer and went to shut it down but it did the whole shutting down screen my 2 monitors turned off and then it just opened back up please help....
  3. my computer wont shut down please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer wont shut down please help: So my power went out whilst my computer was on and it lost power now that my power is back on I opened my computer and went to shut it down but it did the whole shutting down screen my 2 monitors turned off and then it just opened back up please help....
  4. Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading and Please Wait when turn on the computer: Hi, I got problem when I start my laptop. When the logo of the computer pop out, there is loading and please wait for few seconds before it move into login. I’m also has hard time restarting, they will give me “Getting Windows Ready. Don’t turn of your computer”, this takes...
  5. Please wait for the gpsvc issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please wait for the gpsvc issue: Please wait for the gpsvc issue when shutting down the laptop please resolve this issue fix it please password is 123 the email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ha ha ha ha ha this is funny ha ha thanks for laptop shutting down [IMG]...
  6. Windows 10: waiting for programs to close when shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: waiting for programs to close when shutting down: Hello. In Windows 10 I have a problem using the GoodSync backup program.GoodSync is set to run backup when the system shuts down. In Windows 7, everything worked OK - the system started to shut down but waited for GoodSync to finish and then shut down.Now, however, the...
  7. Is There a way to Shut Down Windows 10 When an Update is Waiting Without Updating?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is There a way to Shut Down Windows 10 When an Update is Waiting Without Updating?: Hey Guys, I sent feedback on this issue to the Windows 10 Feedback Hub. I would like to be able to shutdown Windows 10 when an update is shown in the Start Button Power Options, but you can't do that currently. Options are: Sleep Update and Restart Update and Shutdown...
  8. Computer shuts down when idle

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down when idle: Hi. Right after installing yesterday’s Windows Updates, my computer started shutting down after being idle (or as soon as the screensaver came on). I’ve run Avast! and Maleware Bytes — both are clear, and I’ve tried clearing my browsers’ cache. Nothing seems to work....
  9. Shut down computer when on battery

in Windows 10 Support
    Shut down computer when on battery: Hello, I need to be able to shut down my ASUS R517S laptop whenever it is running on battery (which is internal and cannot be removed easily). OS: Windows 10 Home. Why? Working in a offshore environment with a...
  10. Computer shuts down when idle?

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down when idle?: have made sure that all the settings i can find in power options for shutting the PC down when idle are either set to never or disabled but must have missed something somewhere? after 20 minutes or so the PC shuts itself off..... any ideas? I originally suspected a non...