Windows 10: Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

Discus and support Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Pc was running extremely slow so i decided to factory reset it. started last night around 10:30pm and all was going well. the '' Please Wait'' blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Green_Quarantine, May 23, 2022.

1. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

Pc was running extremely slow so i decided to factory reset it. started last night around 10:30pm and all was going well. the '' Please Wait'' blue screen came on at around midnight which after i fell asleep. It' s 8am and it is still occuring. BIOS cant be updated (already have newest version), automatic repair doesn't work, safe boot repair also didnt work and tried hard shutdown multiple times (unplugging usb's etc). going to school so just gonna leave it to run.

I have an AMD Ryzen 3rd gen cpu, Msi motherboard, nvidia geforce graphics card, 8gb corsair ram and vs550 corsair power supply.

Need it to run asap, please help.

submitted by /u/Green_Quarantine
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Green_Quarantine, May 23, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2022
  4. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

Win 10's PC freez on Please Wait screen

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually occurring due to outdated drivers or some corruptions within the system files. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10 devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

1. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours - Similar Threads - Please Wait Screen

2. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  3. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  4. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  5. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour: I have a HP Laptop that has updates installed regularly. Today once the update was initiated the system is stuck @ Please wait screen.There is NO way to know when is this going to finish OR is it even progressing.Loosing trust with Microsoft when such issues are encountered...
  6. Windows Update stuck in Please Wait Screen for more than an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. after hours of waiting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after hours of waiting.: I have tried to wipe the computer to give it away , three times. It always says nothing has been done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-hours-of-waiting/d46ef778-9626-47e2-9905-97240b712b4a
  8. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh779i/been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_8_hours_please_help/
  9. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  10. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...