Windows 10: "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting.

Discus and support "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I have been encountering issues with trying to boot into Windows. I was trying to boot with my USB onto Linux, but that didn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stabvest221, Feb 15, 2019.

1. "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting.

Hello,

Recently I have been encountering issues with trying to boot into Windows.

I was trying to boot with my USB onto Linux, but that didn't work so I attempted to boot back into Windows, but then I was prompted with a message that said "Please wait...", and then it cut to troubleshooting.

I've tried everything, but it would still go back to that screen, I've even attempted a Factory Image Restore and still no luck.

If you have the solution to this, please tell me.

Thanks,

Stabvest221

:)

stabvest221, Feb 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 15, 2019
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Feb 15, 2019
  4. "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting.

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

"Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting.

1. "Please wait", then goes to troubleshooting. - Similar Threads - Please wait goes

2. Windows 11 not booting. It's says please wait and then ask for troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not booting. It's says please wait and then ask for troubleshoot: Hey thereSo I have a PC with 2 Windows 11 dual boot. 1st Volume 6 is for my office work and 2nd Volume 4 for gaming. Here are the specs:-AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G16 GB Ram256 gb SSD500GB + 320 GB Hard Disk2 days ago I had updated my Volume 4 Windows 11. I don't remember the...
  3. Windows 11 not booting. It's says please wait and then ask for troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not booting. It's says please wait and then ask for troubleshoot: Hey thereSo I have a PC with 2 Windows 11 dual boot. 1st Volume 6 is for my office work and 2nd Volume 4 for gaming. Here are the specs:-AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 4650G16 GB Ram256 gb SSD500GB + 320 GB Hard Disk2 days ago I had updated my Volume 4 Windows 11. I don't remember the...
  4. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  5. RDP Stuck at please wait

RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  6. Please Wait Bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Wait Bootloop: My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still does the same thing. What can I try? Thanks....
  7. RDP / "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP / "Please Wait": I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 and both a HP Windows 10 laptop and a Macbook Air. I run RDP from each of the laptops, more frequently from the MAC. I use the Microsoft RDP client for MAC and the standard Windows RDP client on the HP. If I just access the Dell...
  8. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  9. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  10. 3D Builder "Please Wait"

3D Builder "Please Wait": When merging or subtracting spheres, 3D builder says "Please Wait" down at the bottom right, but it never resolves. Just sits there for hours. I have seen numerous posts on this with no fix. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon? I am trying to subtract small spheres, 8mm in...