Windows 10: please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP)

Discus and support please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, when I attempt to install or uninstall any programs i get this error message among others. I was uninstalling programs when this happened. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CTuck6278, Jul 28, 2019.

1. CTuck6278 Win User

please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP)

Hello, when I attempt to install or uninstall any programs i get this error message among others. I was uninstalling programs when this happened. I have restarted and done all I possibly can. I was told i have to force close MSIEXEC via task manager, however I can only access task manager in safe mode and in safe mode i get messages that says I can not do that in safe mode. can someone please help me get back to normal

:)

CTuck6278, Jul 28, 2019
  2. soscc Win User

windows 10 please wait until the current program finishes uninstalling message

Whenever I try to uninstall a program from programs and features in windows 10 build 15063.540 I get the following message "Please wait until the current program finishes uninstalling or being changed". If I reboot the computer the message goes away and
    I can uninstall another program and then I have to reboot again to uninstall the next one. In none of these cases does the program I'm uninstalling tell me to reboot to finish the uninstall.

If i try to uninstall from the apps screen in settings, it will ask me if i want to uninstall the program, it spins for a few seconds and then goes back to the apps screen with the program I wanted to uninstall still in the list.

I ran a sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything.

This reboot stuff is getting really tedious. Does anyone have any ideas?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

soscc, Jul 28, 2019
  3. can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 28, 2019
  4. please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP)

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP) :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP)

1. please wait until the program is finished uninstalling or being changed (HELP) - Similar Threads - please wait until

2. how make windows wait until Onedrive finishes syncing and then Shutdown the machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how make windows wait until Onedrive finishes syncing and then Shutdown the machine: I am using Windows 10 Pro version with Onedrive Build 22.248. I use this on virtual machines with Onedrive enabled. Sometimes once the User's session is over they logoff the machines. However if the Onedrive is not finished syncing the users tend to loose the data. Is it...
  3. how make windows wait until Onedrive finishes syncing and then Shutdown the machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    how make windows wait until Onedrive finishes syncing and then Shutdown the machine: I am using Windows 10 Pro version with Onedrive Build 22.248. I use this on virtual machines with Onedrive enabled. Sometimes once the User's session is over they logoff the machines. However if the Onedrive is not finished syncing the users tend to loose the data. Is it...
  4. Batch file does not wait for executed program to finish.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch file does not wait for executed program to finish.: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎3/‎2020 OS build 19044.1466 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 I have a batch file that I want to start a browser, wait for it to close, then proceed to the next instruction in the batch. The batch...
  5. Batch file does not wait for executed program to finish.

Batch file does not wait for executed program to finish.: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎3/‎2020 OS build 19044.1466 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0 I have a batch file that I want to start a browser, wait for it to close, then proceed to the next instruction in the batch. The batch...
  6. Batch file does not wait for executed program to finish.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot delete apps Keep saying "Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete apps Keep saying "Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling...: It keep showing the whole day, and, i didn't delete/change any apps, i just want to uninstall an app but it keep saying the same thing, can someone help me?...
  8. Cannot delete apps Keep saying "Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling...

Cannot delete apps Keep saying "Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling...: It keep showing the whole day, and, i didn't delete/change any apps, i just want to uninstall an app but it keep saying the same thing, can someone help me?...
  9. Cannot delete apps Keep saying "Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is...: Hi I get the error message Windows 10- "Another program is being installed please wait until the installation is complete and then try installing the software again" I followed the advice on a previous thread and found msiexec.exe (3 of them!) but i can't uninstall/end...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4508433 uninstall

2. Please wait until the current program is finished uninstalling or is being changed

3. how to uninstall kb4508433