Windows 10: "Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device

Discus and support "Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running into an issue with RDP on a Windows 10 computer. I'm trying to remote into said computer with my iPad. This generally works and doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Drive Radio, Apr 27, 2020.

1. "Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device

I'm running into an issue with RDP on a Windows 10 computer. I'm trying to remote into said computer with my iPad. This generally works and doesn't have an isuse, but recently as of Wednesday, I've been running into more trouble than usual. A little while after remoting in now, I get met with a "Please Wait" screen similar to what you would see if your computer just updated. I've tried remoting in on my iPad, iPhone, and android device, and they all get met with this "Please wait" screen. I'd like to mention that the remote computer itself works fine when being used in person, even when this screen appears. Now it gets interesting because when I try to remotely access my computer from ANOTHER Windows 10 machine, I get in just fine! No errors or "Please Wait" screen. I'd like to mention that there was no Windows update, and I've tried various RDP apps, including the official Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 client and Jump Desktop. I've also tried connecting from another network with no luck. I've since updated the computer and run SFC to see if there was some corruption involved. I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what's wrong. Any assistance is appreciated.

:)

Drive Radio, Apr 27, 2020

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Redirecting Windows Mobile devices with Remote Desktop 7

I am trying to get my Windows Mobile 6.5 device to be redirected from my desktop PC to my remote desktop (VDI workstation), with both running Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have tried natively with the Remote Desktop Client, and with the Fabulatech USB over
    Network and UDB for Remote Desktop with no success. If I bypass Remote Desktop (i.e. I connect to the remote desktop via VNC or the vSphere Infrastructure Client and use UDB over Network to redirect the WM device, all works just fine. In fact, When I look
    at Device Manager on the remote system, I see the "Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter" in the Network Adapters list. If I disable "Advanced networking capabilities" on the WM device, I see "HP USB Sync" under Mobile devices. However, WMDC does not connect
    with WM device.

I can see there are a number of people that are unable to get this to work. Can anyone provide any working steps to redirect a Windows Mobile phone device through Remote Desktop?

ChrisLynch, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

"Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

"Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device

1. "Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device - Similar Threads - Please Wait Remoting

2. Remote Desktop stuck on Please wait in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop stuck on Please wait in Windows 11/10: [IMG]While using a Remote Desktop session, if you are stuck on the Please wait screen in Windows 11/10 PC, here is how you can get rid of this problem. Whether you use the regular Windows 11/10 or the Server edition of Windows, you can follow the same steps to troubleshoot...
  3. "Please wait" issue in Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Please wait" issue in Remote Desktop: I am getting a "Please wait" screen in a green background when I try to access my office computer via remote desktop. It happens to this laptop, although I have no problem connecting from another laptop. Please let me know how to fix it....
  4. "Please wait" issue in Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please wait" issue in Remote Desktop: I am getting a "Please wait" screen in a green background when I try to access my office computer via remote desktop. It happens to this laptop, although I have no problem connecting from another laptop. Please let me know how to fix it....
  5. Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck, please wait.....: Every time I try to start my asus laptop, after the usual asus logo and Windows logo a blue loading screen appears, please wait. Go on forever.So I tried to uninstall the latest updates, the old quality updates. But it said it couldn't find the latest quality update to...
  6. Please wait in windows 10

Please wait in windows 10: Whenever i start my laptop it shows please wait it has started coming from 2 to 3 months when ever i delete some files it dosent take much time to start but it always shows please wait and i cant fully clear everything because there are my important files to so when i need it...
  7. Please wait in windows 10

Please wait in windows 10: Whenever i start my laptop it shows please wait it has started coming from 2 to 3 months when ever i delete some files it dosent take much time to start but it always shows please wait and i cant fully clear everything because there are my important files to so when i need it...
  8. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck on Please wait..: I tried everything Microsoft can you help? Steps done: Resetting Booting into Safe Mode. CTRL + ALT + DELETE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-please-wait/c7e73fa1-674f-4b16-8fbf-6923d6f4c612
  10. windows 10 locked in please wait

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 locked in please wait: windows 10 locked in please wait https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-locked-in-please-wait/c57aa4f3-9a19-42dc-a929-f009f3479db2