Windows 10: "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

Discus and support "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft product, it always shows me a popup that has the Xbox logo and then closes immediately after without doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BadROBTHEBOSS, Aug 26, 2020.

1. "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

Whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft product, it always shows me a popup that has the Xbox logo and then closes immediately after without doing anything. This problem keeps me from playing any games because it also won't "sync data" and forces me to play offline, then is stuck on some screen. I also cannot sign into the Xbox app or Gamebar which limits me from communicating with my friends. This happened shortly after I changed my email for my Microsoft account and I could not find a solution ever since. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

BadROBTHEBOSS, Aug 26, 2020

2. Xbox App won't sign in - Error codes (0x409) 0x80131509

Hi,

Issues with signing in to the Xbox App on Windows 10 are possibly caused by a server connection error or a software conflict on your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you start your computer in normal mode to disable the unnecessary apps running
    in the background while you are trying to sign in to the Xbox App. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.  
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.  
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.  
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.  

If the issue persists, make sure that all the Xbox Live Services are enabled. You may follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Services in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

After enabling the services, clear the local Xbox Identity data on your PC.

• Open the File Explorer and paste the following into the address bar to go to a specific location on your computer:
      %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    • Delete any accounts and cache folders that you can see at this location.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

We will be waiting for the results. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 26, 2020
  4. "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

The Xbox guide won't open.Why?!

Hi Oliver,

An Xbox Live service interruption is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: 0x8027025a when opening the Xbox guide. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status.

If you see any service alerts, kindly wait until the service is up and running and try again.

Solution 2: Start the app again. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home
    • With the focus on the app tile, select the Menu button.
    • Select Quit.

Solutions 3: Restart your console.

Reset the cache on your Xbox One console by following these steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.

Solution 4: Reset your console to factory defaults. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console. On the Reset console screen, select
      Reset and keep my games & apps.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

"Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

1. "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything - Similar Threads - Please Wait Xbox

2. Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes: When I try to open powershell It gives me a brief flash of it's window before immediately closing, it doesn't give me any error dialog. When I try to open it through CMD by using "Powershell /" it gives me error "The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  3. Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes: When I try to open powershell It gives me a brief flash of it's window before immediately closing, it doesn't give me any error dialog. When I try to open it through CMD by using "Powershell /" it gives me error "The shell cannot be started. A failure occurred during...
  4. Whenever I try to open powershelll it flashes and closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer: Hi,fresh installation of windows three weeks ago. I have Office 365 accounts and windows helo enabled.All the time when i re install fresh windows version the sign in takes first 1 second, then 2 minutes, and now 4 minutes. I know that after one month, it takes 10 minutes and...
  6. Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in: Please wait for the User Profile Service takes longer and longer: Hi,fresh installation of windows three weeks ago. I have Office 365 accounts and windows helo enabled.All the time when i re install fresh windows version the sign in takes first 1 second, then 2 minutes, and now 4 minutes. I know that after one month, it takes 10 minutes and...
  7. "Please wait..." popup appearing every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Please wait..." popup appearing every few minutes: Hello, The "Please wait..." popup shown below has started showing up every few minutes on my PC. It only lasts about one second before disappearing again, and appears in front of my windows. It is extremely annoying and I cannot determine what is causing it. Is this...
  8. Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar closes whenever I try and join a party by invite.: I have tried resetting, repairing and deleting the app, which includes resetting my pc, but nothing seems to work. I can only join when the party is on open. Any advice?...
  9. Please wait for the User Profile Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please wait for the User Profile Service: After a recent update I have been getting this message during Windows login for 5-7 minutes before windows will let me log in. I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone help? Do I need to provide system specifications? submitted by /u/themaximusrex [link] [comments]...
  10. Application Not Found Whenever I try to open anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application Not Found Whenever I try to open anything: So my computer has been fine up until last night. I was trying to open my discord app when I first got an error message saying 'No Such Interface Supported'. Well i tried looking up some possible ways to fix this but it seems i might have made it worse I'm not sure. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox login shows please wait

2. xbox app windows 10 please wait

3. xbox live please wait