Windows 10: please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop

Discus and support please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; privacy issues on my pc I'm new to the world of pc. Bought this pc used There is no anti-virus software installed on this pc that I'm aware off I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by toshiahall, Jan 21, 2019.

1. please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop

privacy issues on my pc

• I'm new to the world of pc.
    • Bought this pc used
    • There is no anti-virus software installed on this pc that I'm aware off
    • I can not afford to purchase any anti-virus software or apps...so I new the free ones.
    • I don't completely understand "lingo"
    • The man I live with is super crazy jealous….he somehow did something called smart share, or screen share, anyways he watches everything II do. But his activitites online are none of my business. UNFAIR
    • SOMEONE PLEASE TEACH ME STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO PROTECT MY PC!!!

:)

toshiahall, Jan 21, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Jan 21, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Stepping

Is stepping 2 revision JH-F2 a good stepping for a socket AM2 5200+?

4. please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop

x800 GTO 16 pipe unlock step by step

Ok, there is a gigantic thread going on with this that has been extremely helpful. However, you have to search the entire thread to actually figure out what to do. So, I'm going to list step by step instructions right here for anyone who needs them.

Step 1: Download the attachment
    Step 2: Follow the instructions about checking your fuses
    Step 3: Dump your bios with ATItool (Settings -> Miscellaneous -> dump bios)
    Step 4: Open your current BIOS with RaBit 1.7 or later and go to "Logging" section scroll down and search for:
    Desc: RADEON X800 GTO
    Info: 11X-CC6600SA-004, CC6600SA.004, 01/20/05,14:19:32
    Step 5: If all checks out, simply burn the iso, boot from it, and flash!

Ultra special thanks to dolf for coming up with all this stuff and thanks to everyone else in the forum. This should simplify the process a bit!

x800professor, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop

1. please walk me step by step on securing privacy for my laptop - Similar Threads - please walk step

2. unable to view adult content on my pc, please share step by step to allow access please

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to view adult content on my pc, please share step by step to allow access please: i am unable to access any adult content on my pc as well as blocked from getting a vpn. please help with a step by step guide to unlock as in not to savvy with computers, thanks...
  3. unable to view adult content on my pc, please share step by step to allow access please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to view adult content on my pc, please share step by step to allow access please: i am unable to access any adult content on my pc as well as blocked from getting a vpn. please help with a step by step guide to unlock as in not to savvy with computers, thanks...
  4. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  5. this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.

this is showing up. please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step.: please tell me what this is and how to solve it step by step. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-showing-up-please-tell-me-what-this-is-and/fd0aa63c-fe7f-43db-8b32-806f7fb3d972
  6. Improve Windows Privacy/Security - Easy 10 Steps

in Windows 10 Support
    Improve Windows Privacy/Security - Easy 10 Steps: Not exactly sure where this belongs, but I'll post it here. Windows can be a great OS, but there are some serious issues when it comes to privacy. Fortunately, these issues can be solved pretty easily. This is my short guide on how to do that and stay private while using...
  7. Two steps security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two steps security: How to set up 2 steps security ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-steps-security/cdd5579e-985b-4677-8331-ef6ceb439d1a"
  8. please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please show me step by step how to unisntall which updates are draining my battery.: why is my battery draining so quickly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-show-me-step-by-step-how-to-unisntall-which/dcb1bcbe-2bed-406c-8a58-56aa5dd52b23
  9. Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...

Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410...: Can anyone please provide me with some step/step steps telling me how to get to the X410 GUI that I paid for from the Penguin command line that I also paid for?...
  10. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10: Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one? Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10 It would be great if the guide is explained like for a...