Windows 10: Please what should I do to get my Window 10 licence back?

Discus and support Please what should I do to get my Window 10 licence back? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My HP Laptop came with Windows 10 but the system developed inabilities to boot successfully which warranted formating of the HP Laptop. After cleans OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Edwardhye, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Edwardhye Win User

Please what should I do to get my Window 10 licence back?

My HP Laptop came with Windows 10 but the system developed inabilities to boot successfully which warranted formating of the HP Laptop. After cleans OS is installed the Windows 10 could not automatically get activation. Please what should I do to get my Window 10 licence back?

:)

Edwardhye, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Please what should I do to get my Window 10 licence back? - Similar Threads - Please should Window

2. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  3. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should I do? please help me: failed upload screenshot, I don't know whyedition windows 10 proprocessor : IntelR CoreTM i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzinstalled ram : 8.00 GBsystem type : 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorin my device manager has 4 yellow exclamation1. PCI Device2. PCI Device3....
  4. what should I do? please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?: My laptop was in windows 10 Pro last year and upgraded it to windows 11 Pro. Then today, my laptop says my windows license will be expired soon so I did a little research on how to find the expiration date and I found out it will be expired in 29 days. What should I do? I...
  6. My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?

My Laptop says my windows licence will be expire soon, what should I do?: My laptop was in windows 10 Pro last year and upgraded it to windows 11 Pro. Then today, my laptop says my windows license will be expired soon so I did a little research on how to find the expiration date and I found out it will be expired in 29 days. What should I do? I...
  7. What should I do after getting BSOD?

What should I do after getting BSOD?: Hello, I was using chrome and then I encountered BSOD. It got stuck at 100%. I was forced to restart the device and then it goes BSOD again and also got stuck at 100%. I then removed the charger and then opened it again. I got the automatic repair. Now I read to zip the files...
  8. What should I do with my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    What should I do with my Windows 10 computer?: I recently updated to 2004 and don't have my Windows old folder anymore. But I'm finding a lot of my apps and games glitching. My games don't even load at all or don't save at all and that's all of them. Some of my apps don't load either. I tried everything in the book...
  9. I have missing Windows Updates. What should I do please? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have missing Windows Updates. What should I do please? Windows 10: I check my Settings for Windows Updates whenever appropriate, usually after Patch Tuesday but also after receiving an email notification from Microsoft Security Advisory Notification. I'm subscribed. Not so long ago I had this warning: [ATTACH] It reappeared over several...
  10. My window 10 is lagging what should I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My window 10 is lagging what should I do?: Hello friends My laptop is getting slowdown since I update my windows. Its lagging problem is increase so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-window-10-is-lagging-what-should-i-do/b2522635-c2f3-494f-b1bb-f63988de3198