Windows 10: Pleasee Help asap!!!

Discus and support Pleasee Help asap!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; PLEASEEE HELP On my Windows PC, when The desktop opens after the start screen, It says RadeonSoftware.exe- System Error: The Program can’t start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Impossible-Agent6063, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Pleasee Help asap!!!

PLEASEEE HELP On my Windows PC, when The desktop opens after the start screen, It says RadeonSoftware.exe- System Error: The Program can’t start because wevtapi.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. My computer wont let me start up apps and my taskbar isnt working!! When i hover over my taskbar it just shows the loading mouse sign and it wont work. I tried searching on the taskbar and that also wont work. I already tried the task manager method to restart windows explorer and that wont work. Literally didnt do anything to my computer at all and this happened out of nowhere.

submitted by /u/Impossible-Agent6063
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Impossible-Agent6063, Feb 25, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 25, 2021
  3. pleasee help store not update Code: 0x80070422

Pleasee Help asap!!! 0c0eb2fa-ee10-4dfc-852e-f825afd2c0b7?upload=true.png
    pleasee
    help store not update Code: 0x80070422

СРБЕНДАФАКИБОЈ {made for women}, Feb 25, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Pleasee Help asap!!!

pleasee help store not update Code: 0x80070422

We appreciate the information you have provided. May we know if you have performed the steps we have suggested previously and see if those help.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Pleasee Help asap!!!

1. Pleasee Help asap!!! - Similar Threads - Pleasee Help asap

2. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  3. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP ASAP: Soon as I set it up and restarted it I got the automatic repair message and I don’t have a back up so I can’t sign in I’m PISSED I NEED ANSWERES ASAP!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-asap/b9b23a23-0c06-4ada-97e7-2cf6f0d0ec7e
  4. HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  6. Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help ASAP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HuberSch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjv0ab/help_asap/
  7. Help pleasee

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help pleasee: I noticed yesterday that my pc won’t allow me to turn it off at the home screen and it also tells me that my task manager has been disabled by administrator yet I haven’t touched it.. Any suggestions would be great! submitted by /u/CptnBubbles88 [link] [comments]...
  8. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  9. Help me pleasee

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me pleasee: After this new update which was automatically installed without my permission and has ruined my PC to death. My touchscreen not working as it was working before and pc boots takes ages. Kindly help fixing this or help me uninstall the updates....
  10. Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Support
    Help ASAP: Running Windows 10, pc specs are Msi gaming 970 board AMD FX-8350 CPU 1060 3gb GPU 500 EVGA White PSU 16gb DDR3 Ripjaws 2tb HDD Sandisk 120gb SSD A couple weeks ago my PC just wouldn't post. It turns on and all the RGB and Fans start spinning (even on GPU) however no image...