Windows 10: Plesae help me figure out why this is happening

Discus and support Plesae help me figure out why this is happening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/K_King_Official [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/K_King_Official, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Plesae help me figure out why this is happening

/u/K_King_Official, Aug 3, 2020

2. Help me figure out the problem

Ok then, next question. From this sites list Welcome - Canada Computers & Electronics can you help me to find one in the $40-50 range?

AlienIsGOD, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

Plesae help me figure out why this is happening [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Plesae help me figure out why this is happening

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Plesae help me figure out why this is happening

1. Plesae help me figure out why this is happening - Similar Threads - Plesae help figure

2. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  3. Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me figure out this Ssd problem PLEASE!!!: I have an Asus rog strix z790 mb with i7 13700k cpu evga 3090 NVIDIA gpu g skill trident 5600 32gb x 2 and multiple Ssd’s and hdd which is the problem. I can’t get windows to recognize any of the when I’m trying to flash windows with usb. I’ve formatted all of them...
  4. Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?: I will start off by saying that my LaptopAlienware M17 was running perfectly fine over a week ago.Recently my PC started running incredibly slow. I'll go to open my file explorer and I'll be waiting over a minute for it to open. I go to launch a game off steam it'll take 2 or...
  5. Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?: I will start off by saying that my LaptopAlienware M17 was running perfectly fine over a week ago.Recently my PC started running incredibly slow. I'll go to open my file explorer and I'll be waiting over a minute for it to open. I go to launch a game off steam it'll take 2 or...
  6. Help figuring out why OpenFile dialog crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Help figuring out why OpenFile dialog crashes: I'm writing a piece of code with Lazarus IDE (free pascal). When I invoke the Open dialog widget while in debug mode (with gdb), the program crashes. Something is tripping up GDB because when I run it in release mode, the program proceeds normally. I'm running under Windows...
  7. Can anyone help me figure out why my bluetooth switch disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me figure out why my bluetooth switch disappeared?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dankinator505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnwzvc/can_anyone_help_me_figure_out_why_my_bluetooth/
  8. Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes?: I am trying to fix my girlfriends laptop, she is getting random bsod sometimes on idle sometimes in the middle of work. I have made a clean installation of Nvidia drivers but didn't help, as some of my searches for the problem indicated that the problem might be nvidia...
  9. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...
  10. Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.: I have no idea what it was, is. But after screen turns black, sounds keep playing for about a min or so before it shuts down the pc. Windows10 x64. 4670k, 16gb, gtx970. 54035