Windows 10: Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

Discus and support Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kasey Foye, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the game, and then my pc would reboot. Sometimes it would do an automatic repair boot loop, sometimes it would be fine. It's been about a week now since that had happened a couple times on Diablo 4, and now it's beginning to happen just on... every game. Random 10's of BSOD's, the same color/screen error while playing other

:)

Kasey Foye, Jun 10, 2023
  2. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached. :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

3. FEEDBACK - attaching screen shot

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I understand that you are facing issues with attaching screenshot to the Feedback app. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the following steps to attach a screenshot and check if that helps.

• Open Feedback app.
    • Click on “Screenshot” icon in the Feedback window.
    • Open the window you need to take a screenshot and then click on the “Camera” icon on the top left corner of the window.
    • Click on the “check mark” adjacent to the camera icon to save the screenshot.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 10, 2023
  4. philc43 Win User

Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached. :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

1. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached. - Similar Threads - Plethora BSOD's screenshot

2. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots: Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshotsWhen I change the combine taskbar setting to "when the taskbar is full" - the badges reaper.Any clues how to resolve...
  3. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots: Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshotsWhen I change the combine taskbar setting to "when the taskbar is full" - the badges reaper.Any clues how to resolve...
  4. Some apps in the taskbar have neutral badges see attached screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  6. Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plethora of BSOD's and see screenshot attached.: Hi guys!Read through these forums a lot but this is the first time posting and hopefully last.Recently I installed Diablo 4 and ran into an issue where I would use my second monitor for something while playing, then the screen would go black sans a few random colors from the...
  7. BSOD at Boot, see attached pic.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at Boot, see attached pic.: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X240 and was messing about with a Linix Mint OS on a USB HDD, now when I start the laptop up It goes staright to the BSOD in the pic. The one thing I did do was to make a Windows 10 recovery disk on a seperate USB HDD, seperate from the Linux, now...
  8. Calculator app attaches to Computer icon on taskbar (see screenshot)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator app attaches to Computer icon on taskbar (see screenshot): When I open the calculator app, for some reason it associates with the Computer icon on the task bar instead of the calculator app's own icon. Why? [img] 87082
  9. A plethora of partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A plethora of partitions: Post installation of 16179.00 and cleanup, I noticed a lot of partitions(6). I marked two, not sure why they are there?? appreciate thoughts. Tx My AU edition has four partitions. Recovery, Fat32, Other and C: 82416
  10. Plethora of duplicates

in Windows 10 Support
    Plethora of duplicates: I migrated on the provisional basis (ability to wind back to Windows 7) very recently, and have noticed that there a lot of duplicate files in File Explorer, far more than would have been created by chance. Can someone please tell me if that is usual, and do the items need...